Favorite websites

purpleTJchick said:

the site that has give me more reasons to laugh and scream than any other over the last couple years...

it's the "rallying point" for forum trolls...and you actually know when they're coming before they show up, if you keep an eye on OTN...

Greg

ah yes... after posting that link I went back to see what I have been missing.. I have yet to be forgotton.. ;) wonder if they will make me admin again... hhmm

but my fav sites are

here
metrowars
www.novajeepers.com
www.verticalexcursions.com
www.jeepsunlimited.com (offtopic when bored)
And one of my many websites for uploading files...

bigwaylon said:
the site that has give me more reasons to laugh and scream than any other over the last couple years...

it's the "rallying point" for forum trolls...and you actually know when they're coming before they show up, if you keep an eye on OTN...

Greg

OTN is funny the first couple of days and then it just turns into the same old boring repetitive crap.

jeepercreature said:
I bought my 24ft boat from Usauctions.com. They are good because there is no reserve. Find somthing noone is wanting and get a sweet deal. I got my boat for about 4k less than what it was selling for on eBay.
Yea lot of good deals to be had, WE've hauled close to 200 boats outa there since jan, and havent even put a dent in it. Who hauled yours, Have took some to NC,

Back