FB MP finds of the day.

Does this count as a mini bike?

I kinda like how my spine is located right now...so I'll take a hard pass on this one

All sorts of ideas for this one.
A friend in Hartsville has one and the truck to match. I've always wanted one of those.

1639576650041.png

Sweet truck, but already gotz a 4wd. Want a 2wd about 10 years older...big engine, big wheels, big brakes and bags

I had an '84 F-150 in high school, red n white, long bed, 4x4, 5.8, auto - donut machine!
I drove an 84 too but it was 2wd. It was my dad's truck but I loved that thing. Red and White too.

Gear driven 12,000 Ramsey winch
$600
Listed 2 weeks ago in Statesville, NC

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
Got a gear driven electric Ramsey since it’s a 12,000 pound this is not the harbor freight winch they are about 2400 new it’s been laying in barn last 8 years or so has mounting bracket also. It’s electric not hydraulic. Asking 600 obo make me an offer
Tags
Badlands
Ramsey
Car Trailer
Tow Truck
Winch
Show More

Statesville, NC
Location is approximate

Seller Information​

Seller details

Cody Streich

Joined Facebook in 2009

:eek:

I see many listings for First Editions between 90k and 110k ... I think anyone willing to pay those prices has already gotten theirs, and there will be quite a few Dealer Lot Queens if the prices don't come down. There's a dealership that has a Badlands just like the one I just bought that's asking $61,900, ($46,000 is MSRP), He's had it almost three months, and lowered the price at least once that I know of, Still hasn't sold it...

Point being, you can ask anything you want, but will you get it?

Back