FB MP finds of the day.

One day when I'm not paying alimony I will get a CJ6......

I am confused, did the government not suspend alimony payments during the Pandemic? You don't have to pay rent, utilities, go to work, pay for hospital bills.....why would you pay alimony....and what would she use the money for anyway?

I am confused, did the government not suspend alimony payments during the Pandemic? You don't have to pay rent, utilities, go to work, pay for hospital bills.....why would you pay alimony....and what would she use the money for anyway?
I wish. The x does not work and is a parasite on society imho.....

I didn't save the sites, to repost, but saw several Steel sales in various places today. Everything from flat steel, to square & round tube! All you shop/fab backyard guys! And a few machines for sale, like lathes, & mills. There was even 1 complete fab shop selling out. Think it was around Charlotte.

1998 Ford Econoline · Van

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.55.32 AM.png

My boss and his son run 2 of these. From what I've noticed is you run it for two days and then tear it apart until Thursday. The rush it back together for two more days of running it. Normally runs a $1000 or so per tear down!

your boss sounds like my father and brother in law? Do you work in a printing place? lol

Back