FB MP finds of the day.

121389751_3526712340740388_4440196296837904176_n.jpg
2011 Marco Hauler

I feel like there is a story to be shared here.....

Duane
When you have genuine interest in a vehicle, and request more information about it that isnt listed in the ad, and the listing individual, let's call him No Nuts, or NN for short, tells you that your question is dumb...... that's right folks, NN told me asking what type of engine the truck has is dumb, you go from genuine interest in the vehicle, to genuine interest in annoying the shit out of NN.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

When you have genuine interest in a vehicle, and request more information about it that isnt listed in the ad, and the listing individual, let's call him No Nuts, or NN for short, tells you that your question is dumb...... that's right folks, NN told me asking what type of engine the truck has is dumb, you go from genuine interest in the vehicle, to genuine interest in annoying the shit out of NN.

I enter into evidence, exhibit A.
dfbb9582f4c744a91649d577db4d14f7.jpg

Someone should tell him he can confirm it has a 289 they will pay double asking price because its exactly what they are lookingn for...

One thing I did learn from the description he wrote in the ad, I didn't know the past tense of the word "crank" was crunk. And after all these years I've been saying cranked.
Come on man...you gotta stay current!

upload_2020-10-22_13-11-44.png

Wait...maybe that's not the same thing u's talkin bout

I got the same pic, then this happened....
13ef6bab5fc0e15a04e3a5aef7f025e5.jpg

I think I got blocked..... Someone needs to push this farther as I obviously can not.

Nevermind...he closed the ad...

I'd like to think we ALL had something to do with that. WELL DONE NC4x4, well done!

Back