FB MP finds of the day.

1995 Ram 1500 · Short Bed
Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 10.38.58 AM.png

That bed looks surprisingly better than I though it would, if the wheels were centered in the wheel wells I'd say it looked pretty good. The headlights though.......

Duane

Anyone else have trouble with marketplaces search radius these days? I have it set for 80miles from my nearest town but that doesn't seem to matter for much. It shows me random stuff from all over, like as far away as WV. I use FB on my browser and not the app so I wonder if that has something to do with it. Prior to an update a few months ago, stuff was all localish relative to my set radius.

Mine is generally set at 500 miles, and it will show semi related items from Ohio and Pennsylvania and Illinois and Louisiana, mixed in with unrelated items nearby, and if I scroll long enough I'll get to the "Items far from your location" section which usually shows items with my actual search terms that are 10 miles away :shaking:

Mine is generally set at 500 miles, and it will show semi related items from Ohio and Pennsylvania and Illinois and Louisiana, mixed in with unrelated items nearby, and if I scroll long enough I'll get to the "Items far from your location" section which usually shows items with my actual search terms that are 10 miles away :shaking:

Exactly. I'm always in the market for something, and most of the time I don't even know what it is, so I like to browser. I like to just see what kind of deals are close to home. A deal on a sub $1000 item 200 miles away isn't worth driving for.

Back