Shreddinlettuce
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2016
- Location
- Hickory
a banana peel, half drunk beer can and some other random trash oughta power that beastThe real question is what is it in jigawatts? Guessing more than 1.21...
a banana peel, half drunk beer can and some other random trash oughta power that beastThe real question is what is it in jigawatts? Guessing more than 1.21...
I love that they somehow managed to not get a single overall picture of the truck.
460 propane motor. Never knew they put this in generators. $1000 who want to build an old school Tellico cab truck?
www.facebook.com
View attachment 459663
where's that thread about exocars...
That's a good price.
That’s what I thought.That's a good price.
Ouchwww.facebook.com
Rust might be interesting on that one.
For 8k I’d buy a throttle down kustoms frame, new brake and fuel lines and still be below market valueRust might be interesting on that one.
Rust might be interesting on that one.
I'd buy this one if I was going to go thru that kind of trouble.For 8k I’d buy a throttle down kustoms frame, new brake and fuel lines and still b
Yea...that markerplace one not looking so hot nowI'd buy this one if I was going to go thru that kind of trouble.
Both are smoking deals for something you could easily ask $20k forYea...that markerplace one not looking so hot now![]()