orange150
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2005
- Location
- Fairfax City, VA
Is that William Dyson's rig?
Is that William Dyson's rig?
Ah..Nazir (‘Doc’) or his son
at that price you can easily add four more bangers to itwww.facebook.com
Cleanest I’ve seen in a while, but it’s a 4 bsnger
I would just get a 5:1 atlas and some stronger axles, starting with a running and driving clean unit is the way to goat that price you can easily add four more bangers to it
www.facebook.com
Cleanest I’ve seen in a while, but it’s a 4 bsnger
I have a collection of parts available to add 4 more cyl dual cases and tons….. IJS…at that price you can easily add four more bangers to it
The massive log hanging off and out trapped in all that has be baffled. Maybe just amused at what people will hoard and park.
At least most is under roof. That doesn't happen that often.
I remember seeing one of these on tracks at a Monster Truck Big Foot type event before it was what it is now.www.facebook.com
Reminds me of one of those remote control cars that you can flip upside down and it will still be able to drivewww.facebook.com
I read an article about those the other day. Pretty neat back story on the countrys.www.facebook.com
I hoped you would see this. Seems like something you should buy and bring to the G2G in a few weeks. I'm sure it would do Uwharrie.I read an article about those the other day. Pretty neat back story on the countrys.
Unfortunately that is Facebook making things "better". In the past couple of months, whenever I post an ad to marketplace from my phone it does that. Then I have to go on desktop and clean it up. It's a well documented issue that they don't care to fix because they want to force you to use the app so they can track and sell you.That+tractor+is+super+cool
Did+you+see+those+knuckles!