FB MP finds of the day.

I know (acquaintance) the guy selling it. He's bought parts and wrecked trucks from me before. He fixes and flips trucks and only his stuff is worth anything. Probably paid less than half for the truck and did nothing to it. Not hating on him for that if that's what the market is for it but I don't see that kind of money for these old mini pumpers. I see them often on the gsa or govdeals sites and think yeah okay it's low miles, but has holes in the roof and everywhere else, a useless bed that you would have to swap out with a flatbed and they are usually the lowest package stripper models.
 
I know (acquaintance) the guy selling it. He's bought parts and wrecked trucks from me before. He fixes and flips trucks and only his stuff is worth anything. Probably paid less than half for the truck and did nothing to it. Not hating on him for that if that's what the market is for it but I don't see that kind of money for these old mini pumpers. I see them often on the gsa or govdeals sites and think yeah okay it's low miles, but has holes in the roof and everywhere else, a useless bed that you would have to swap out with a flatbed and they are usually the lowest package stripper models.
That truck was probably sold on a private bid. That truck is absolutely worthless unless donated to a department in need as a current brush truck. Body manufacturer has long been out of business. Circa early 90's. The pump is a cable shift pto. The plumbing is all mild steel. Probably brass Elkhart valves. Will not pump and roll. Tank is most likely steel or fiberglass unless it got upgraded. The body is a galvanized steel. Classic Grumman.
Number one reason for value is any major pump work would cost the value of the truck. Second is almost no Fire Departments want anything with a stick.
 
I dunno.. if I had time I could part that out and make money.
Dump the whole bed. Who cares. Low mileage …hell for a k10 builder that seat, pedals, dash and doors are worth a couple grand …


I am curious who is selling it
 
Back
Top