File auto resizing

RHSCTJ

Trying to upload pics from my phone and get the error "upload file is too large for the server to process. @shawn @trailhugger

Okay, thanks. I'm going to have to make some changes to the server, but we're probably overdue for it anyway.
Sweet! Thanks

Are they regular photos, or motion/multiple exposure? We should be able to upload up to 24mb now. The video seems to work fine, but multi exposure photos.... Not so much. I think that's more of a limitation with the server not knowing what to do with them.

I'm not sure if I have any single exposure photos that big to experiment with, but I'll keep looking.

Are they regular photos, or motion/multiple exposure? We should be able to upload up to 24mb now. The video seems to work fine, but multi exposure photos.... Not so much. I think that's more of a limitation with the server not knowing what to do with them.

I'm not sure if I have any single exposure photos that big to experiment with, but I'll keep looking.
Screenshot_20210602-130745_Chrome.jpg

First is just a picture of a jeep and a tent. No special filters or exposure 18.24MB. Second is a sunset pic. Again nothing special 12.65MB

View attachment 348278
First is just a picture of a jeep and a tent. No special filters or exposure 18.24MB. Second is a sunset pic. Again nothing special 12.65MB
Have you considered reducing the photo quality so that a mole can't see it from space? :D

Have you considered reducing the photo quality so that a mole can't see it from space? :D
Nope. I have integrity and so do my photos:flipoff2:

I used to have to resize my pictures, but noticed that I don't have to anymore.

Maybe your phone just sucks? :D

I used to have to resize my pictures, but noticed that I don't have to anymore.

Maybe your phone just sucks? :D
No, something is weird. I can upload a movie just fine if it's less than 24mb, but photos above about 12mb fail. I'm not sure why yet.

Fronalpstock_big.jpg

This was originally 45,915,078 pixels and 14,336 KB.

I think this might be fixed. I've uploaded absurdly large photos and some short videos successfully.

Bumping this back up... can't upload pictures again

Back