File auto resizing

Do you know how big the files are in pixels and/or mb?
Screenshot_20211030-141923_Gallery.jpg

Can you change settings on your phone to reduce the size of the photos it's taking?
Yeah I can take it off 64MP and just do regular 3:4 but I don't really want to have to lower resolution just to post here.

Its not a bug its a feature

Yeah I can take it off 64MP and just do regular 3:4 but I don't really want to have to lower resolution just to post here.
That's a 64 million pixel image taken from a little bitty phone camera lens into a tiny sensor. My guess is that Samsung is playing some marketing games to say their cameras take the biggest images. It's an absurdly large file. If there's a way to reduce the default file size, that might be a good way to go.

That's a 64 million pixel image taken from a little bitty phone camera lens into a tiny sensor. My guess is that Samsung is playing some marketing games to say their cameras take the biggest images. It's an absurdly large file. If there's a way to reduce the default file size, that might be a good way to go.
I get that. Last time I brought this up you said you had it up to 24MB (I know the pic above is 24.07) and it worked for a while but for the past month or so I haven't been able to upload even 16MB.
Screenshot_20211101-135602_Chrome.jpg

This one is 16.6MB

I get that. Last time I brought this up you said you had it up to 24MB (I know the pic above is 24.07) and it worked for a while but for the past month or so I haven't been able to upload even 16MB.
View attachment 360440
This one is 16.6MB
I reduced it just now from 65,536 KB to 64,000 KB in case there's a bug here with how headers and stuff are handled. 65,536 should have been an exact match for the webserver and PHP limits. The biggest image I was able to find was only 17mb, but it uploads and resizes no problem.

8.32mb is no.
20210803_080722.jpg

2.91mb is yes.
6.55 is no.20210530_082820.jpg
3.83 is yes.
I dont know man. Not a big deal. If it's really worth posting I'll figure it out. Thanks for trying.

I tried 8.07mb with and without vpn on wifi and sms. No go. It's really not a big deal, just weird that I was able to post for a while after the last time and now I can't. Same old phone
@shawn

Not 100% sure, but I think its related. On desktop, I can no longer paste screenshots. I have to save and upload and insert. Just started yesterday.

1636076627018.png

Can't duplicate.

Shift-Window-S
Nope, taint working that way either. Also, had no idea winders had that feature built in. I like it.

Back