Fisher Price Digital Camera

03jeep

I got lucky on here for another Christmas toy so I thought I would try my luck again.
I know this is a long shot but here goes. I have been looking for the Fisher Price Tough Digital Camera. Everywhere is sold out of them. Online, in store, everywhere. Well, I happened to find one at a Kmart the other day but it was PINK. Well, I would rather not give him the pink one but my wife says it's better than not at all.
Here is what it looks like.
View attachment 122216
So, this is my question? Has anyone seen these anywhere or by some slim chance has anyone bought a blue one they would like to trade for the pink one. Like I said I know it's a long shot but I figured I would try. Thanks DJ

spraybomb the pink one black/blue. Those things are rare...my parents ordered one from amazon in early December, then left their house to visit us. After a week or so, it didnt arrive here, they figured out that they shipped it to their house instead of mine:eek:. So they scoured all the stores around here and couldnt find it, decided to call their neighbors and had them pick it up and re-ship to us.
So...you wanna make an offer :flipoff2:
Good luck :bounce:
I got lucky on here for another Christmas toy so I thought I would try my luck again.
I know this is a long shot but here goes. I have been looking for the Fisher Price Tough Digital Camera. Everywhere is sold out of them. Online, in store, everywhere. Well, I happened to find one at a Kmart the other day but it was PINK. Well, I would rather not give him the pink one but my wife says it's better than not at all.
View attachment 122217
So, this is my question? Has anyone seen these anywhere or by some slim chance has anyone bought a blue one they would like to trade for the pink one. Like I said I know it's a long shot but I figured I would try. Thanks DJ

Yeah, aparently they are *very* durable, like I've read stories of kids throwing 'em down stairs and such.
My wife wanted one for our son, but since he's only *2*, I nixed it. Figure they'll be twice as good by next year when he actually has the fine motor control to at least take a picture, lol.

Yeah, aparently they are *very* durable, like I've read stories of kids throwing 'em down stairs and such.
My wife wanted one for our son, but since he's only *2*, I nixed it. Figure they'll be twice as good by next year when he actually has the fine motor control to at least take a picture, lol.

Or half as cheap. :rolleyes:

I might need to buy one of those just to keep in the TJ...maybe it'll last longer than the nicer ones I usually take...:D

Greg

I might need to buy one of those just to keep in the TJ...maybe it'll last longer than the nicer ones I usually take...:D

Greg

no kidding wonder how good the pics are :)

just get one of these
awww.olympusamerica.com_cpg_section_images_prod_assets_top_product_heads_1225_header.jpg

Waterproof, shockproof, 7.2MP, and is a decent camera.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1225

yeah it might be a little more expensive but you can play with teh camera and when the kid wants to play with it not worry about him throwing it around.

Another thought, go to Best Buy and get a 100$ digital camera and get the "full protection" plan that protects it against you being an idiot. Everytime you havae it dropped and broken go get it replaced for free.

img

How old is your son? The reason I ask is we bought a very similar camera for our daughter a while back. Granted it was probably 5 years ago and I know the camera quality versus price has improved since then, but we were very disappointed in the quality of her camera.

It wasn't just the fact that he pictures were marginal at best. The fact that it didn't use a memory card meant I had to hook the camera up and transfer pictures for her every time she filled the camera up (about 12 pictures, if I remember correctly). It was such a bust, we ended up giving her our old camera when we bought a new one.

I understand you're probably in a situation where he may have asked for this particular camera, but if he's old enough, it may be worth considering what others have suggested and pick up one of the cheaper "adult" models.

Jeff

How old is your son? The reason I ask is we bought a very similar camera for our daughter a while back. Granted it was probably 5 years ago and I know the camera quality versus price has improved since then, but we were very disappointed in the quality of her camera.
It wasn't just the fact that he pictures were marginal at best. The fact that it didn't use a memory card meant I had to hook the camera up and transfer pictures for her every time she filled the camera up (about 12 pictures, if I remember correctly). It was such a bust, we ended up giving her our old camera when we bought a new one.
I understand you're probably in a situation where he may have asked for this particular camera, but if he's old enough, it may be worth considering what others have suggested and pick up one of the cheaper "adult" models.
Jeff

This Fisher Price cam holds around 60 pics (8Mb RAM I think) and has a SD card slot.

***Sorry, just asked my coworker about one of these for someone else and she just sold them 20 minutes ago, so they're gone!***

One of my coworkers has 2 blue ones for sale at $60 each through our internal bulletin board. But I'm in Raleigh, so don't know how you would get it.

UPS is one day... so is USPS... and FedEX

Back