Flatbillers Unite!!

broncosbybart

Is it 5 YET?
So I just got on Facebook. Found this yesterday and just had to get it!

It's got a lift kit and blocks in the back. Does anyone have some good stock U bolts? I want to remove the blocks and give it the Carolina Squat, since we live here. I might need to cut the wheel openings to clear the tires. Who makes a good set of camo fender flares?

It is a gas motor. Can I run diesel mix in it to roal coal? Maybe just inject fish oil or something into the exhaust?

Will Dodge tow mirrors fit?

Has anyone run a stack with a tool box in the bed? How did you do it?

On a related note? How can I fill the bed with water in the summer with the tool box and stack in place?

Lastly, where is the best place to find some yeti and monster stickers? I might get one of those Cummings stickers too.

image.jpg

Get rid of the steps. They look to be the only useful thing left on the truck.

You could put the stack in the middle of the bed. Build the pool around it so it could be heated. We all know flat billers don't use the bed of a truck, so it won't hurt anything.

What? No "Salt-Life" sticker?

Poser.

Matt

What? No "Salt-Life" sticker?

Poser.

Matt

Sorry. I will get one of those too. All these plans are getting expensive! I might need to move back home and live there to afford it.

It might be a good idea to sell the running boards to help pay for stuff. The ladder steps are too far forward anyway. Totally missed it and about fell on my head, getting out of the truck the first time.

First mods started. Slapped a sweet monster sticker on the dash and getting ready to install some killer sound when the parts come in. I guess it could be a build thread now. That was hard work.
image.jpg

Back