Former Trailblazer, finally getting back into it, how do I rejoin the club?

49willys

Life has been busy, finally getting back in to it. I have been working on a rig that should keep pace, the last time I ran was with "ancient iron" and 0 budget (lost clutch and a T90 first rock). That was 15 years ago.

Can I join back up? Or go thru the newbie process again?

Come on out to the URE training center across from the outpost oct 13 for the fun caravan!!

fun caravan.JPG

Shoot me an email and I'll send you the membership form

It's my name @ my name.com

My name is troybaker

Life has been busy, finally getting back in to it. I have been working on a rig that should keep pace, the last time I ran was with "ancient iron" and 0 budget (lost clutch and a T90 first rock). That was 15 years ago.

Can I join back up? Or go thru the newbie process again?
Like Troy said, come on out to the fun caravan, it’s a perfect opportunity to meet most of the members! CTB is a great club to be a part of and it’s good to see more people getting involved.

I'd love to come out, but the wife has other plans, doesn't help that my rig is gutted for new seats, fuel cell, bed, shocks, etc... It won't take long to put back together, I just don't think I can do it "nicely" in 10 days.

Someone always has an open seat. Anyone is welcome to come to any of our rides and just ride shotgun. That way you get to experience what it's like to be out on the trail with us and see the fellowship. THATS the fun part. Snacking hard parts on rocks is just icing on the cake :huggy:

Back