found my tow rig...

RufusTheRam

after cruising around in RipDeLips excursion all day today, i have decided i must have one. it's everything i need/want in a vehicle in one package. classy enough to tote clients around in, power to tow, enough cargo room for my junk, plenty of room to sleep in, etc... too bad i want a cummins, but i can certainly live with a stroke for the rest of the package. now to find a suitable one that won't demand the majority of my paycheck each month :flipoff2:

RufusTheRam said:
now to find a suitable one that won't demand the majority of my paycheck each month :flipoff2:

hahhahah

that is a FUNNY one :)

mmmm...
1374934337.180627026.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

The drivers door also swings out wide enough to allow proper puking at a Shoneys following breakfast. Hope I didnt stain Rip's running boards

haha i had to work on one of those sunday. our 9000 lb twin post was strugglin to get it up.

good luck with the gas budget :D

Hey Sam, Did you flip that thing or did you get it from a junk yard/ insurance company? It does't look bad enough to be totaled based on what they sell for.

Here's mine with the V-10 14mpg average

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_X_bus.jpg

love it...

good luck with the gas budget
it'll be a hell of alot better than the cars i've got now... i averaged 17-18 in Rip's truck with a mix of city/highway driving. i wasn't flogging it, but i wasn't driving like grandma either. my dad's much bigger and heavily modified crew cab dually manages 10-18 (depending on driver, lol). not too shabby for vehicles of those weights. i've never really had much concern for mileage though anyway. for me, an excursion is just a perfect combo of everything i need right now. i'd prefer a crew cab dodge with the cummins, but i can't afford one right now and i need the dry storage space of an suv. spaypaintman, that's some pretty decent mileage from the v10... is that normal or do you just drive it really easy?

I get on it sometimes. It's fast for the beast that it is. Neckbreaker...It's got the 4.30 gears in it from Ford. Factory option.

spraypaintman said:
I get on it sometimes. It's fast for the beast that it is. Neckbreaker...It's got the 4.30 gears in it from Ford. Factory option.

Whats your cruise rpm with the 4.30 gears and what size tires are you running?

At 75mph it's at about 2400 with 285/75-16's (33's).

Back