Fuel Prices report

2.49/gal in Sevierville,TN this week!

Prices here have been all over the map. It was down to just under $3 a few weeks ago, that same weekend we took a trek up through nowheresville to the outskirts of Hershey, PA and it was 3.79 everywhere up there. No idea wtf that was about,
@Scooter402 what about your area?
Then here its started climbing again at most places, average around $3.20, but all the Royal Farms are like $0.20 cheaper than everyone else.

Got 200 gallons of off-road for 3.89 a gallon yesterday in Madison

I've seen off road at 3.99 a few places around here. Cheapest on road is 4.39, but a lot of places in the 4.50s.

Wife paid 2.68 for gas yesterday, but a lot of places that were in the 2.70s or 80s are back up to 2.99 now.

Duane

Going back up. $3.20 for 87 in my hood.

SC/GA/FL were a solid 20-40cents/gal cheaper than NC over the last week. I was getting ethanol free 91 for $3.69/gal in Florida and 3.49/gal for standard 93 the rest of the trip. As of this morning, the two closest stations to my house are 3.19/gal for 87.

$3.19 reg $4.24 diesel in Belmont. 1st time in nearly a year that my diesel DD has actually made sense from a financial standpoint.

Citgo outside of Creedmoor was $4.19 for diesel last weekend. Buc-ee's in Florence was $3.87 yesterday...almost wish I had an aux bed tank for the return trip!

Prices have been climbing rapidly over the past 2 weeks. I've seen as high as $3.69 in my hood.

Prices have been climbing rapidly over the past 2 weeks. I've seen as high as $3.69 in my hood.
I feel like our area has been stuck in this $3.50 range/band for eternity. Pretty wild dropping around $50 for a tank of gas for car with a fucking four banger.

corrected- hit "00" instead of "99"
Dang. I was gonna make a trip up the hill with a thousand gallon tank. Diesel is about $3.20 is SC right now, just across the border in Clover/Lake Wylie.

Cheapest I have seen diesel was $3.55 at the Florence, SC Bucky's

I dont know why but prices here in Camden seem to always be cheaper than just about anywhere around here.

Stumbled up on this at a Murphy off of 16 headed back from the autofair.

20240406_162635.jpg

Back