Fuel Prices report

The three stations at 40 and Jones Sausage Rd are all considerably cheaper for diesel than anything else around, even cheaper than gas.

20240815_124411.jpg

I guess they're trying to attract all the trucks going to the Amazon facility to fuel up.

Duane

The three stations at 40 and Jones Sausage Rd are all considerably cheaper for diesel than anything else around, even cheaper than gas.

View attachment 422973

I guess they're trying to attract all the trucks going to the Amazon facility to fuel up.

Duane
Theres a station north of Hickory that has been around $3.10-3.20 when everything else is $3.60-3.80. I don't understand it, but I fill up there.

These three have been lower than everywhere else for a while now, but usually by about 10 to 15c. But for the last month or so maybe they've been down around 3.10 while everywhere else was in the mid to upper 3s. Unfortunately they're the opposite direction of most of my travel, but close enough it's not super inconvenient, and having a 50 gallon tank makes the inconvenience worth it.

Duane

These three have been lower than everywhere else for a while now, but usually by about 10 to 15c. But for the last month or so maybe they've been down around 3.10 while everywhere else was in the mid to upper 3s. Unfortunately they're the opposite direction of most of my travel, but close enough it's not super inconvenient, and having a 50 gallon tank makes the inconvenience worth it.

Duane
Yep, I do the math. If its just a couple bucks, it ain't worth the hassle. But if its $0.40/gallon on a 50 gallon tank, well, $20 is $20 :D

Savings using my fleet card from Open Roads.

This is just one of many regular stops, saving me anywhere from $15-$60 each fill up.
Pay at the pump, up to 200 gallons per transaction. This is not an app for savings, it’s a legitimate fleet card so you don’t pay the advertised price at truck stops.
IMG_6146.jpeg

Last edited:
Kernersville, East Mountain st. 309 for diesel
IMG_4113.jpeg

it's election season, of course the prices will come down a bit. Just like there are less illegals coming in right now. will change back if the wrong puppet is in office again.

it's election season, of course the prices will come down a bit. Just like there are less illegals coming in right now. will change back if the wrong puppet is in office again.
This pic was taken during the last election season June 2020 Garden City SC
image000000.jpeg

I wish the News would Shut-up about fuel prices! They been saying for the past two weeks Prices going up! Well, maybe where They pick the price. Right around me, prices have been stable - goin Down, for the past month. And when I'm working I see the Denver area Hwy 16 & Hwy 73 area, Low on prices. It's mainly like a constant price war. Outside of that area your back to gas @ 3.29, & diesel @ 3.49, average. But that Denver area, gas @ 3.09, & diesel @ 3.23! Can't recall where I was the other day, but one station was Gas @ 3.00, & diesel @ 3.00 :rockon:

Elkin.

20240822_203207.jpg

I had to drive across the state line last week, & had a 1/2 tank of gas. But the Murphy station was $2.99 reg. I Splurged & got the Plus gas @ $3.10.
Today I was at Walmart/Belmont, & drove past their Murphy. It was $2.97 reg. But it seems to me and a couple others, the Murphy gas doesn't run quite as well, or give the same mileage as other Brands.

Back