funny jeep pic

StudNuts

I was browsing pbbs thread about the most unusual rigs and found this pic. The store in the background is Agri supply in Garner so this crap can is local. LOL. Anyone ever see this contraption?

awww_pirate4x4_com_forum_attachment_php_82dc821fdf1691e44406bebc37a96505._.jpg

yeah, you can't hotlink the attachments... host it off your webserver and you'll be good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,584
Well, I've in at least 50 very similar rigs in the Phillipines... what this one lacks in "ornaments" epoxied to the hood, it makes up for in sheen! :flipoff2:

seen that sucker before in person.

its an even bigger WTF than in pictures. that sucker is SHINY chrome.

It lives in in Knightdale area I believe,maybe Wendell, I have seen it in both towns on the road or parked various places.

it is neat in it's own way, can't say I'd own one, but hey, to each his own.

Kevin

JeepNe!!!

I, like many service members, have seen hundreds of those babies over in the Western Pacific. The best were in Olangapo, Phillipines!!! You had to watch out for them, or they would run you over!!!! Especially when you had a few too many cold ones!!!!

Olangapo! OMFG! The flood of memories...or the lack their of...Subic Bay...#1 place in the world to get a venerial disease...Followed closely by Ee-Teh-Won, Korea and Okinawa, Japan...Forgot them all well...

Caver Dave said:
Well, I've in at least 50 very similar rigs in the Phillipines... what this one lacks in "ornaments" epoxied to the hood, it makes up for in sheen! :flipoff2:
Yeah, Thousands of the Jeepneys there. Most used-to have stainless steel bodies and diesel engines. And lots of "hood ornaments"!!!!

That young lad has entirely too much of both time AND money!

Actually, that's what the Munsters would've bought if they'd ever decided to do some 4-wheeling... seeing as THIS was their DD:
awww.munsterkoach.com_images_MunsterKoach2c.jpg

:lol:

Used to crowd several sailors into one to get to Subic from Olongipo. Talk about fun times.

Aw, now that was just WRONG!

Back