getting out of wheeling?

upnover said:
Insurance rates usually depend on "experience" . If you experience a lot of carnage, then you will pay more. Add up what you pay for insurance vs what you have to spend out over a period of time. I think it will be higher to pay for all that experience. Just my .02
NO, I dont have a choice on high insurance. It is 450 normal, I just added things like 100 dollar deductable and towing unlimited for the extra 50.

HALES988 said:
:lol: :lol:5400 a year for a 2000 jeep::lol: im sorry for you!!!!!!!!!!And windshields are a given, they have to replace windsheild , law thing,

No, that much for a 2000 TJ and a 2000 4Runner with the same coverage. The 4runner has never had any claim

Joel said:
For $450 a month I would say you could own a pretty decent used tow rig and trailer. I am astounded that someone would pay that much for car insurance. This isn't a criticism of you because we all have our own decisions to make for ourselves and our own way of doing it. Your monthly payment is pretty close to what I pay for full coverage on both of our cars for 6 months.
:flipoff2: Thanks for making me feel better. I have just had a rough driving record for the last 10 years. Pretty much since I have been driving. That is what happens when you have a care that you think is faster than cops and you are young and dumb and full of _ _ _. My wife and I both have had 5 speeding tickets in NC since being here for the last 3 years. It is really high but it does not break the bank or anything. We know the risk and deal with it. I dont a ticket in my jeep for 80 in a 55 near carolina beach and that is the only ticket I will not accept. The cop was lying his ass off. I almost went to jail. I had never been in a experience with a cop that lies. I told him my jeep does not go that fast. I WISH!!!!

EDIT: Joel, it is not by choice that I pay that. I did not renew the insurance on the jeep for a few months because I was not driving it and I got a letter from the DMV telling me to turn in my plates. My wife had to turn them in for a month even though we were not driving it. It was a third vehicle that we did not have to drive. I hate NC laws it is tottaly different from TX laws. Really is,

That makes more sense. I had some pretty high premiums due to some stupidity on my part when I was younger as well. I still would hate to pay that bill though. :beer:

Back