gif of the day

^That probably seemed like a good idea until they tried it! :lol:

I'm thinking prank. Buddies told the pisser something like "you CAN pee a hole through the ice" and tied a rope to his leg " so we can pull you out if the ice breaks "

those are not friends. Those are assholes.

those are not friends. Those are assholes.
sometimes the best of friends are complete assholes to one another.

I find it interesting dude is wearing short sleeves while standing on a frozen lake.

I'm guessing it was a "lets see how far you can pee while we pull you across the ice" but they didn't think about acceleration forces and center of mass.

sometimes the best of friends are complete assholes to one another.

I find it interesting dude is wearing short sleeves while standing on a frozen lake.

He did'nt want to get his coat wet if the ice broke and the ice looks pretty thin.
I'm sure alkyhol was involved, anyone but a drunk would have enough reflexes to put their arms/hands out to try to stop the icy face plant.

Last edited:
pussy.gif

I don't live in that world.
One thing about it you could probably catch em pretty easy to whoop their asses,Its hard to laugh hard and run at the same time.

I see a memes thread but no GIF thread? Cant have that. GIFs are the internets greatest gift since Al Gore invented it. I leave yall with some of my favorites.
LzXeGGV.gif

vVyScSGnSuurxM34X4GB_Penis Chalkboard Prank.gif

Last edited:
In the spirit of continuity and duplicity...
giphy.gif

And your still too damn big to ride in a Zuk....

Holy hell! Has ross finally joined the shenanagins? All the context clues are there. Chubbs. Clemson. Too big for a zuk. Id call and ask but he only answers when hes out of town and cant help me. Still need to get that trans to your dad.

Holy hell! Has ross finally joined the shenanagins? All the context clues are there. Chubbs. Clemson. Too big for a zuk. Id call and ask but he only answers when hes out of town and cant help me. Still need to get that trans to your dad.

Based on the shadow in the Crown Vic pic that's who I am betting on.
He used to have a different username here but I forgot what it was

Oh yeah I'm here Bax and Ron..... let's ride who's coming with me.....

DDC67CDF-D7C7-490E-8D35-62CFC0FF2409_zpstvoqzslt.jpg

Back