Global Warming

Paul

Dr 'Dre
Does anyone have Al Gore's address?
I've got a bunch of "global warming" that i just shoveled off my deck.
I want to send it to him.
To his 14,000 sqf house in Tn.

I had to shovel the damn snow off my deck before grilling some tenderloin and shrimp tonight. The deck faces south and I was sure the snow would be gone this afternoon. Still had 2" when I got home.
1213182116a.jpg

1213182123a.jpg

1213182302 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya,being a survivor of the impeding ice age that we were told about back in the 70's/80's I'm kinda skeptical about the whole thing.

The entire thing is a hoax.

Unless you understand the difference between climate and weather....

Or pay attention to the average yearly temperature of every place on earth, which continues to climb....

I cant say humans are responsible for what is happening, or that the change in temperature isnt a cycle of the repeated temperature fluctuations the earth has experienced over the last several thousand years....

But scientific data doesnt lie.........

I find it hard to believe that folks still don't believe that what we do to the planet isn't changing it. Yeah, it's extra hot sometimes and extra cold sometimes. We are gonna have that no matter what.

I find it hard to believe that folks still don't believe that what we do to the planet isn't changing it. Yeah, it's extra hot sometimes and extra cold sometimes. We are gonna have that no matter what.

I agree with this statement. In 2018, humans burned 99,558,000 barrels of oil each day for a total of 36,338,670,000 barrels for the year. It is easy for me to believe that all that crap getting put into the atmosphere each year is changing things. I also believe it is hard to measure because the planet naturally goes through cooling and heating cycles that last thousands of years. The length of time that humans have been pumping shit into the atmosphere (roughly 200 yrs) is barely a blip in time for the life of the planet earth.

I know this is crude and maybe I’m just a dbag for thinking this way. But I love handing people an almanac or screenshot one an asked how come the highest recorded temperatures/snow falls are based on records several decades to over a 100 years old.

I understand circumstances and conditions just kind of end up being right for a super storm. In 2000 we broke the 100 year flood plan in Greenville..... so wtf happened back then to have such a high flood? The most powerful hurricanes were 30+ years ago based on barometric pressure and storm surge. Which I think those are related, considering the center of the storm has less pressure so it allowed the molecules to expand creating a high tide in the middle of the storm.

I could just be dead wrong, and this just some of the critical thinking I’ve done on this. I’m not a weather man or climate-change expert.

scientific data doesnt lie.........

Fact. However, if you only started collecting data on climate in the last week, your conclusion would be that the planet is a frozen tundra where nothing could survive.

As many of you have said, we haven't been collecting and RECORDING data long enough to understand how the industrial revolution has impacted the climate. We're only looking at a small window of time. Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide annually. And while that's small compared to the numbers generated by automobiles, again....we're talking about a VERY small window of time that the automobile, oil boilers, fuel processing, have been around.

I'm not trying to DOWNPLAY our involvement, but realistically we're but a blip on the radar of time.

**I am not a scientist. Your results may vary, If condition persists, consult your physician, Keep away from moisture, rain, snow, gloom of night, and so forth, keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes, keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children, may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds, If your product begins to smoke, seek shelter and cover head, Ingredients include; an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space; said ingredients are not to be "touched, inhaled, or looked at" if exposed due to rupture, If you cannot read these instructions, please notify a flight attendant, Accept no substitutes

I gotta tell ya,being a survivor of the impeding ice age that we were told about back in the 70's/80's I'm kinda skeptical about the whole thing.

If I recall correctly we were also told destruction of the rain forest would kill us from lack of breathable air.

Then we had the depleting ozone layer from hair spray cans that would fry us like an egg with radiation.

Holy hell. I'm 4 sentences in, and I want to shoot my screen. This thing reads like a TED talk on "How to speak like a condescending twatwaffle by using 32 more words per sentence than you need to say, just to make others believe you are smarter than they are"

Uncertainty in pre-industrial natural aerosol emissions is a major component of the overall uncertainty in the radiative forcing of climate. Improved characterisation of natural emissions and their radiative effects can therefore increase the accuracy of global climate model projections. Here we show that revised assumptions about pre-industrial fire activity result in significantly increased aerosol concentrations in the pre-industrial atmosphere. Revised global model simulations predict a 35% reduction in the calculated global mean cloud albedo forcing over the Industrial Era (1750–2000 CE) compared to estimates using emissions data from the Sixth Coupled Model Intercomparison Project

Last edited:
I call it climate cycling but what ever. I do know our dew point in eastern NC has been at least 10% higher for longer periods of time during the summer the last three years than the previous 19 years. This is causing mold growth in buildings In places not affected before. Crawlspaces are now big money markets and building new homes with insulated and sealed attics is desirable.

Do I think there's something to global warming (climate change), kinda...some arctic ice shelfs melting while some Antarctic ice shelfs expanding. Obviously expansion and growth have an impact, do I think anyone truly has any idea of to what magnitude, absolutely not.

Fact. However, if you only started collecting data on climate in the last week, your conclusion would be that the planet is a frozen tundra where nothing could survive.

As many of you have said, we haven't been collecting and RECORDING data long enough to understand how the industrial revolution has impacted the climate. We're only looking at a small window of time. Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide annually. And while that's small compared to the numbers generated by automobiles, again....we're talking about a VERY small window of time that the automobile, oil boilers, fuel processing, have been around.

I'm not trying to DOWNPLAY our involvement, but realistically we're but a blip on the radar of time.

**I am not a scientist. Your results may vary, If condition persists, consult your physician, Keep away from moisture, rain, snow, gloom of night, and so forth, keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes, keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children, may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds, If your product begins to smoke, seek shelter and cover head, Ingredients include; an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space; said ingredients are not to be "touched, inhaled, or looked at" if exposed due to rupture, If you cannot read these instructions, please notify a flight attendant, Accept no substitutes

I was always under the impression bovine gas (methane) emissions far outweighed any of the other greenhouse contributors anyway. Fill volcanoes in with concrete, I'll start walking everywhere, but I'll be damned if I'm giving up my steaks and burgers.

Buildings and roads hold much more heat than trees and fields , this would influence their results , I also ain't a scientist but think that it all boils back to that carbon credit stuff that was being bounced around ...follow the money..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back