Golden mountain

Couple folks that claim to be in the know say that is hard fact. Claiming it has been purchased, SFWDA is involved, but all are being tight lipped until the details are hashed out and then they will make an announcement and have a grand opening.

Seems pretty solid. I’m crossing my fingers and will be making a trip there ASAP when it opens. Probably not on the grand opening, but sooner rather than later!

If SFWDA is involved it will likely get fucked up... Just like Tellico... JMHO. :popcorn:

Which is why I plan to go ASAP because I’m a little gun shy and question if it will last long term.

I never actually got to go, but Harlan is my favorite place and people who went to GMP tell me if I love Harlan that I would absolutely love GMP.

Screenshot_20200303-080809.png

IDK who owned it but...

RANDOLPH JAYNE R does atm....

Tennessee Property Data Home Page

Having dealt with the Randolph's for several events (they were always great) I can confirm they are/were... I can also confirm it takes YEARS for the owner of record to get updated in these databases!
We've been in our house for 25 months, shop for 3 months, and state/county both still show the previous owners. I believe it may take a couple of tax cycles to update?

Having dealt with the Randolph's for several events (they were always great) I can confirm they are/were... I can also confirm it takes YEARS for the owner of record to get updated in these databases!
We've been in our house for 25 months, shop for 3 months, and state/county both still show the previous owners. I believe it may take a couple of tax cycles to update?

Some county gis offices are slower than others. If you ever want to know the real owner of a property look up the county's online register of deeds search if they have it. Most do now. It's usually updated daily..

Some county gis offices are slower than others. If you ever want to know the real owner of a property look up the county's online register of deeds search if they have it. Most do now. It's usually updated daily..
That might be what I was looking at here in SC. I just checked on a house I know sold recently and it was updated. Hose sold in December.

Our GIS here is updated pretty damn quick. Sometimes we have to use it to figure out where a call is because it's updated before the mobile CAD maps are, and they are cutting in roads and dividing property around here faster we can keep up with them.

Duane

Back