"Gonna do it right...maybe!!??" Fuller's new XJ build!!!

900C4571-CC13-418E-86A6-E1F9E4F948E3.png

What’s going on here

Yeah yeah yeah, so what.. really wanting to get back into fishing but the legit way with a boat. Jeeps are easy to come by and build but boat isn't. Still using the crawler but figure I'd try and trade it for nice Pontoon Boat

Ooh... This one hurts but I totally understand both sides of that coin whole heartedly.
It's hard to have and use both but at the same time, you'll regret getting rid of one or the other equally.
I don't know if it's just your area, but boats are ridiculously easy to come by around SC. I could never talk anyone out of going fishing. Best advice I have is wait until the end of duck season. They'll be priced reasonably enough that hopefully you can keep the Jeep too.
Best wishes Mr Fuller!

December, January, February is when to buy a boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dually noted.
Will keep wheeling the crawler but doesn't hurt to post it early lol

Xj got a face lift lol..mild one but it's a start. Got 4 lights coming, a 52" light bar, gonna build a dash for some gauges and WOOHOO getting trailer tires tomorrow which means we can go on adventures soon. Yeiah .(was hoping for different blue but it's ait)
IMG_20180726_175639795.jpg
IMG_20180726_175619164.jpg

Oh yeah it's got a roof now too woohoo

December, January, February is when to buy a boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^ note this again!! Tons of flat bottoms around here I know of a 12” pontoon for sale possibly cheap would need a engine rebuild maybe just carb I dunno!? If interested pm me I’ll get ya in contact with the guy and maybe you can keep your rig too!

^ note this again!! Tons of flat bottoms around here I know of a 12” pontoon for sale possibly cheap would need a engine rebuild maybe just carb I dunno!? If interested pm me I’ll get ya in contact with the guy and maybe you can keep your rig too!
Thanks buddy. Let me get back to you later once I get some things done to my rig first. Guess hit me up with a price just to know. Thanks dude

That Jeep looks way fucking cooler blue btw!! Lol
Yeah it does. I'm gonna keep adding to it. Now I get to focus on cool stuff for it so that's exciting

Yeah it does. I'm gonna keep adding to it. Now I get to focus on cool stuff for it so that's exciting

Just food for thought, a lot of the parks are checking for first aid kits and fire extinguishers. If you don’t have those already, add them to the list.

Just food for thought, a lot of the parks are checking for first aid kits and fire extinguishers. If you don’t have those already, add them to the list.
Thank you for the heads up. I have both...just not in the rig stupid!!!! Lol

Gotta admit I can't wait to start on the tires...those who know me know what that means

Last edited:
Commas are important. Just sayin..
Yep totally agree. I hope he knew what I meant but will watch my grammar, thank you

Is it possible.... I found an xj uglier than mine.....????? ;)
nope not possible. Fuller clearly has and has had the ugliest of rigs known to mankind...but they hold their own though

I might be in the majority here, but I liked the tiger stripes......
I agree. I thought it would have been cool to get a 6ft CB antenna and put a tail on it!

Back