Good Mornings Thread

ponykilr

Old Crow
Place to say good morning and tell what you’re doing today, show off breakfast or whatever 🤠

Good morning everyone! Up early sitting on the porch with good coffee and warm sun coming up.

Looking at a Tacoma today, have a dentist appointment and maybe gonna plant my corn.

39E54F12-A6AA-482D-AF0B-B449D972E491.jpeg

Ok bro, you win today 🥃😎
Stayed ocean front for the first time. Couldn’t sleep last night, so I was up at 2:30am watching a lightning storm out over the ocean, I swear it changed my life. Amazing.

I’m a creature of habit…wake up, get the girls some fruit for breakfast. Then…uhhh…read…NC4X4 for about 15 minutes uninterrupted. Snuggle with the girls on the couch for 10-15mins, make sure the wife is up, get the girls ready for school…wish them a good day…then I head to work around 9ish. If that doesn’t happen, or the order changes, I feel off all day.

After several weeks of hunting my chalk box, my wife recalled it's location... just a post-breakfast chore and the last bit of replacing $1.5mil worth of deck boards! Now to start work on the top rails...View attachment 345637
I have a brushless 20v DeWalt 7-1/4 saw and it is a beast.

I was born and raised by the water.
Can't beat that feeling.

Toulon, France

ea.jpg

Good morning to everyone, let's kick today's ass !
je peux parler un peu le français.

Good morning!☀️

High today around 65 so would be a good day to disc up the plot for the corn. 🌽

I go to the chiropractor this morning and after that Angie and I go to Ocie’s in Mount Airy for breakfast.

This is my favorite part of the day. Me and the dog get up, read, pray and drink coffee while the sun comes up. The whole house is quiet and no distractions. Thankful for this life. 🙂

Rainy morning here on Round Peak. Garden, including corn, is planted so we’re waiting for beans and corn to pop up. I have chiropractor cracking this morning and then I HAVE to straighten up the shop, just have to.

The new tires arrived for the old Polaris Sportsman, the original 2001 Goodyears are pretty much worn out 😆 so I may mess with them today.

4556F86B-4DB8-4D34-B17A-0286084DC607.jpeg

My wifey went back to JoCo to see her mama for mother’s day. I stayed here in Surry to keep everything running like a well oiled machine (and I have a Dr. appt Monday)

So I’m out rasslin’ with 20 year old OEM Polaris tires (breaking a bead with a tractor shouldn’t be this difficult 😥) and my daughter comes to the shop saying she needs to go to urgent care 😮 because she is hurting and bleeding!

She says my grandson is asleep in the house and please watch him.
So I‘m sitting here worried outta my skull. If you pray, pray for Erica.

Yesterday was a good morning

20210507_064024.jpg

Made the Rookie mistake of believing ‘it’s a Hallmark holiday, we’re going to the beach in a couple days too, just take me somewhere nice for lunch’…and we all know 7.5month pregnant women are perfectly rational creatures. So my morning is fantastic.

Back