Harlan, KY August 20th

Snow run???

Oh wait everyone has an open top wrangler and would be shaking in their boots. I guess @Lorenzo816 and I could go since we have real doors and an insulated cab :smokin:

Potts in the snow was hard enough, I bet Harlan would be ridiculous.

Snow run???

Oh wait everyone has an open top wrangler and would be shaking in their boots. I guess @Lorenzo816 and I could go since we have real doors and an insulated cab :smokin:

insulated cab? [check]
real doors? [check]
glass windows? [check]
Heat that'll run you out? [check]

:D

troybaker1.jpg

100% hard for sure but 1000000000% awesome fun

:stupid:
Getting there would be half the fun.
I go up to Snowshoe every once in awhile, purposely around a snowstorm (for obvious reasons) and the last 100 miles usually takes half the trip sometimes.
If we ever get snow like that in Harlan or over mtns that direction, I can imagine a 5 hour trip taking 7.

I've wheeled callalantee in the snow and you didn't even need to hit the hard stuff, the trails unplowed and covered in snow and sleet were fun enough. :rockon:

I have an idea.
If we ever get a good amount of snow here, lets go up old 105 by Linville. Its ungated and should be remain unplowed gravel that might prove fun.

got some video cut and uploaded.
Sorry guys didn't get much while we were out. Always happens when you're driving and pushing through everything.
Wish we had got some video of the harder ledges on Mason Jar and the crawl up the river bed on fish fossil.
Great times guys.

Back