Header Pics

J.C.

Volunteer
Just wondering why I always seem to get the bathtub on wheels pic when I log on? And are these local rigs? I don't recognize any of them nor anyone in the posse pic :( Just whinin' 'cause I don't have anything else to do :)

The images are randomly loaded from a list every time you view a page. It's not perfectly random, so some images will appear more often than others.

Ideally, I'd like to rotate those images out on a regular basis. That way, everybody will get a chance to see themselves or their friends featured at the top of the page. But in order for that to happen, you've got to email me photographs.

The details are in the other post, but I'll restate the important ones here. The photos need to be big. The bigger the better, but at least 1024px wide. I could probably work with an 800x600 image, but it doesn't leave me with many options for making it work. The bigger the photo, the more likely I can use it somehow.

Email the photos to me. You can click here to see my profile. The email link is down toward the bottom, on the right hand side.

I've got a bunch of new photos to go through. Hopefully we'll have some new headers in a couple of days.

The images are randomly loaded from a list every time you view a page. It's not perfectly random, so some images will appear more often than others.

Ideally, I'd like to rotate those images out on a regular basis. That way, everybody will get a chance to see themselves or their friends featured at the top of the page. But in order for that to happen, you've got to email me photographs.

The details are in the other post, but I'll restate the important ones here. The photos need to be big. The bigger the better, but at least 1024px wide. I could probably work with an 800x600 image, but it doesn't leave me with many options for making it work. The bigger the photo, the more likely I can use it somehow.

Email the photos to me. You can click here to see my profile. The email link is down toward the bottom, on the right hand side.

I've got a bunch of new photos to go through. Hopefully we'll have some new headers in a couple of days.

Just wondering why I always seem to get the bathtub on wheels pic when I log on? And are these local rigs? I don't recognize any of them nor anyone in the posse pic :( Just whinin' 'cause I don't have anything else to do :)

John, What are you calling the bath tub?
The only one I recognize is Firetoy's rig on those monster tires.
Nothing to do??? Seems I know for a fact you have something to work on. Go work on it! I am thinking you need to un-retire.
Too much idle time on your hands!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 288
Back