Help out

pancake

A guy I know is starting A mud pit in Sanford NC and he needs People to sine this Petition so he can Open his Moter sports park up just fill it out make sure to put yes and click submit. it takes a few sec to go through then it will take you back to the home page.

Here the link http://www.doocrewracing.com/petition.htm

Thanks

me and my buddy justin are starting one at his house in APEX. Not just a mud bog but other stuff too. right now it'll be small and challenging, but it'll grow more each time i go to his house. we are also building RTI ramp and an obstacle wheelin course. Basically were gonna take over more and more of his property till we run out. and once we finish or get a good bit of stuff up then we will let people come try it out.were gonna make some easy stuff as well as some stuff that you gotta be retarded to try, then were gonna try it.

pancake said:
A guy I know is starting A mud pit in Sanford NC and he needs People to sine this Petition so he can Open his Moter sports park up just fill it out make sure to put yes and click submit. it takes a few sec to go through then it will take you back to the home page.
Here the link http://www.doocrewracing.com/petition.htm
Thanks

done

CAS22 said:
me and my buddy justin are starting one at his house in APEX. Not just a mud bog but other stuff too. right now it'll be small and challenging, but it'll grow more each time i go to his house. we are also building RTI ramp and an obstacle wheelin course. Basically were gonna take over more and more of his property till we run out. and once we finish or get a good bit of stuff up then we will let people come try it out.were gonna make some easy stuff as well as some stuff that you gotta be retarded to try, then were gonna try it.

He better get insurance or this could cause him his land and house if something happens..

not to mention APEX city will give him a hassle about it if 1 person calls and complains

BRUISER said:
He better get insurance or this could cause him his land and house if something happens..

not to mention APEX city will give him a hassle about it if 1 person calls and complains

well hes actualy past apex close to jordan, but its easier to say apex.
Also progress on it is goin pretty good, im gonna do some more work soon. But as far as insurance, for now it'll be the kind of thing where only people we like who arent stupid can come, in other words our buddies and people we can figure out wont sue us, hah.

But eventually if it gets to the point where its open to lots of people then we will get some insurance of some kind. But weve been talkin more about it and about the 4x4 club were startin and he said he almost has his dad convinced to buy some land to convert to the sole purpose of wheelin on.

If thats the case than instead of just some mud we will have rock waterfalls, climbs of all kinds, some urban style obstacles and more. That'll be nice because then we can flex on our trees and tear through creeks all day long and no one can say a word about it-hah

CAS22 said:
well hes actualy past apex close to jordan, but its easier to say apex.
Also progress on it is goin pretty good, im gonna do some more work soon. But as far as insurance, for now it'll be the kind of thing where only people we like who arent stupid can come, in other words our buddies and people we can figure out wont sue us, hah.

But eventually if it gets to the point where its open to lots of people then we will get some insurance of some kind. But weve been talkin more about it and about the 4x4 club were startin and he said he almost has his dad convinced to buy some land to convert to the sole purpose of wheelin on.

If thats the case than instead of just some mud we will have rock waterfalls, climbs of all kinds, some urban style obstacles and more. That'll be nice because then we can flex on our trees and tear through creeks all day long and no one can say a word about it-hah

Wrong. Do you think the greenies own the lands they seek to protect? Nope. All that has to be done is a complaint to the EPA or like group from one home owner down stream and it's on.

Man, if y'all get that going in Apex, that would be sweet...I know I'd be happy to donate a little time or money to have something close by to go out and play on on a Saturday afternoon or something...

Back