Help

thedsk

Anyone in Kernersville with large equipment to recover buried Jeep? 336-406-1920.
aimg.tapatalk.com_a6f840b2_426b_299b.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Lol oh god. He's stuck on his land in kernersville. That's 71chevytruck guy haha. He has a small ford 3000 2wd tractor, so I'm sure he's tried that. Thedsk has a winch so I'm sure they have also tried that.

Scott, if you read this tell Chris to call clint. He has a Pto on the duece.
I'll call Chris when I get outta work.

Looks like this thread should b merged with the one from blkvoodoo!

I'm in a dried up pond bed where the danm broke a couple years ago. Tried to drive down the was a wheel the creek. Got down to the creek and hit quick sand and the pass side sank. To add to the problem, my clutch line hit the exhaust and busted then the tranny got stuck in reverse. We had my winch plus two other buddies winches hooked to the front tryin to drag it side ways. with no luck. Had to two winches hooked to the rear pullin straight back but because the rear pass side tires are underground wasn't workin. I'm in kernersville, off hopkins rd at a buddies house, 100% legal.

Eric, forgot about clint havin that duece. Gonna have to give him a call.

Attachments

• 111311165803.jpg
    111311165803.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 713
  • downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 826
  • downsize_2.jpg
    downsize_2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 717
  • downsize_3.jpg
    downsize_3.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 729
Well, u still had a better day than those of us who stayed home to watch the panthers. Great pics though. Make sure to get video too!

Tacoma747, thanks man, I might give ya call about the guy with the excavator if it comes down to it. Hopefully it doesn't. Got a new clutch line on the way to that help a lot. Gettin the trans outta reverse aint impossible but will prob have to cut a hole in the floor to get to cause of the way it's sittin. I've been stuck quite a few times but this deffently takes the cake.

That is awesome! Let me know if you need some help.

Thanks Noah. Here's a few more pics.

Attachments

• IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 636
  • IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 646
  • IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 637
  • IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 619
Isn't there a "best stuck" thread on here somewhere.... this may be the best I've seen.... good luck... put some pictures after you get it out...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have only seen one worse than that. Back in college a friend called me and asked me to come pull them out, said they were a little stuck. I get in my S-10 Blazer with the 2.8L and a 2" lift and head out. :lol:

I get there and it is a 77 F150 longbed with like 12" of lift and 44" tires and it is buried so deep the front bumper was touching the ground and the rear bumper was about level with my little Blazer. I wish I still had the pics of that. My buddy's friend was all pissed off that I wouldn't try and pull him out. I knew it was a lost cause with my little truck and I wasn't about to break something while illegally wheeling on some construction site. Idiot.

Apparently they hot wired some logging equipment they found and used it to pull them out. I guess if you are going to do something illegal, might as well go for the gold.

YEP! That's a BIG Stuck! It's sucked down in the quick sand, creating a vacuum, + your other problems. In the first pic, looked like a tree up top of the passenger side. That's good. But in one of the last, I think I see front winch line running to that tree. I believe, your going to have to pick the Jeep, straight up, to free it. If you tried that & failed, did you use a snatch block? Of course, you will also need to lift the rear. So, guess you need something with a boom on it. Deuce may be high enough to create a lift. If you get it lifted, might consider sliding a log under it, to skid it on, while trying to manage 2 or more winches. Trying to pull it straight out, might result in ripping the frame, & or axles out! Good Luck! :beer:

Could be worse Chris. Least the engine runs. Figure the new engines been in about 30 hours now lol.

I'm off work Wednesday and thursday worst case. I'm agreeing with Rodney, I'm a little worried about it coming out in 1 piece. I know you are too. Have u tried pulling from the driver side to free up the passenger side? Even if ya gotta lay her on her side its progress.

Tried hookin my winch to the tree on the pass side to lift the front. Lifted the driver but not the pass side. Agree completely about the vaccum being created. Right know I think the best bet is the get the clutch fixed, then get it out of reverse, the hook a few winches to the front driver side and try and pull it up the back with the tires turnin forward. Posslible front dig it for a bit i can get the t-case outta a bind. Thankfully its in a safe place on private land and it deffently not goin anywhere. lol. Becase of my work schedule and it gettin dark early will prolly sit till next weekend.

We had 20k combined pulling from the rear. And then 28kish trying to pull forward and left. No luck. Hes gotta be dug out or lifted straight out. If he gets drug out backwards it may rip the axles out before it comes.

That is some deceptively soft looking ground!

I still think the duece could get him. I know a guy with an old Fml tow truck, tall enough to possible raise you out Chris, but again a situation of not free and probably not cheap. Call AAA hahaha

Like said above he needs to be lifted from the top. If y'all go pulling might leave some parts behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you didn't half ass it getting stuck. Thats def a full ass stuck. I'd at least try and dig out the RR tire. Then fix the clutch and try and back out with some help.

anyone ever seen the video of the jeep stuck in mud so they put a winch to the roll bar and end up pulling the body off?!? hahaha dont do that!

Back