Hey Ron, Chevy is building a new Blazer

jeepinmatt

..l.
https://jalopnik.com/the-chevrolet-blazer-is-back-as-a-crossover-1827034836/
hpdomsh0cufjyrgrxrfo.jpg

@Skyhik5
@Ron
Sounds like it will just be the Chevy version of the Jeep Renegayde...

Back better than ever! Why do the big 3 want to revive a cool old vehicle and ruin the name by making this crap?
Because they don't actually care about the name, just the marketability of it.

Because they don't actually care about the name, just the marketability of it.

This^^^...Ford guys have been jerking off about the thought of a Bronco return since 96. Every time they'd release a possible new design or concept, you could probably hear a collective orgasm. Personally, I think all the Bho concepts have been sh*t and glorified crossovers. But again, the world is full of blind brand loyalists that want to be just like their pappy. There's actually a 70's Ford commercial that summarizes this concept well. Goes some thing like this, three generations of men and all three say 'Muh diddy bawt a ferd, if it's good'nuff fer heem, it's good'nuff fer me'. And from what I've seen, whatever the badge says, the vast majority of the enthusiasts are this way...with no regard to any superior parts being used in other applications, or the fact that most auto manufacturers collaborate to some extent.

Too bad they didn't just make a two door Tahoe. They could sell it for $80000 instead of 100000 since they wouldn't have to make the extra doors, [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like a Blended Lexus & Nissan! I'll Never like the Big Outlandish grilles & fascias, of New cars, & Skinny Sharp pointed Taillights, pointing to the Moon!:flipoff: "One of these days, POW, to the Moon Alice!":popcorn:

That is not a Blazer. It looks like total horse shit.

There's not ONE design feature that even cones close to an original blazer.
At least Chrysler got it close to right with the Challenger and chargers.
Ford is staying true with mustangs.
Chevy did ok on the Camaro and vettes.
But wtf is this??

Shrug
The last piece of sht to wear the blazer moniker was this
upload_2018-6-22_12-30-2.jpeg

this new abortion isnt much worse.

They would miss the opportunity to make 100000 instead of 80000 if it only had two doors, [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Fixed it to fit their perspective

I see Lexus RX350
RX350 Limited_Side profile_Burgundy.jpg

Back