Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Carolina Trailblazers' started by indulf, Jun 22, 2017.

1. indulf

indulf Member

Hi everyone! Getting back into the game after a few years away from wheeling. Heading out to Colorado on the July 1 to pick up my next ride - a built 69 Bronco I'm buying from an old friend.

I'll need a little time to get it together, but in the meantime I'm wanting to connect with a club. I remember CTB having a great rep as a family oriented club when I was living in GA and riding around with the Ga Bounty Runners.

I'll post up here once I have the Bronco ready to go and try to coordinate coming on a ride with y'all.

Are there regular club meetings? Couldn't figure that out looking at the website.

rodney eppes likes this.
  2. CasterTroy

CasterTroy Motarded

Welcome!

The only "meetings" we have not on a trailhead, are the quarterly board meetings. All members are welcome to attend. The next one is August 3rd Other than that, our "Monthly meetings" are on the trail head prior to a ride.

We have a ride scheduled for URE this saturday (the June 3 ride was cancelled/rescheduled), then the rest of the schedule can be found here. We'd love to have you join us!

Jason W. and rodney eppes like this.
  3. indulf

indulf Member

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm hoping I'll have it ready to get on the trails pretty soon after the 4th of July long weekend. I need some new tires, so that might hold things up as I decide what to do.

See you soon!

4. rodney eppes

rodney eppes Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Jason W. likes this.
  5. SNOWzuki

SNOWzuki Well-Known Member

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!

6. Jason W.

Jason W. Carolina Trail Blazers

Welcome!!