Housing market trash

but i was told that we needed to import millions more poeple every year to do all these jobs?! everything is fine! everything is great!

right?!

/sorry
I need the number of your dealer, that's some good stuff you're on.
@Bebop I wish you were right, but @benXJ ain't wrong, he's just exaggerating a point about needing "good" immigrants and extending that over to all immigrants and blowing it out of proportion.

It's not that we need millions more people, its that large corporations need different people so they can get government money, and government needs reasons to give out money to build dependency and condition society. The two have done a great job at working hand in hand over the years, its really nothing new, there's just different ways to manipulate information and perception these days.

government needs reasons to give out money to build dependency and condition society.
Quoted because this is so very important to understand.

@Bebop I wish you were right, but @benXJ ain't wrong, he's just exaggerating a point about needing "good" immigrants and extending that over to all immigrants and blowing it out of proportion.

It's not that we need millions more people, its that large corporations need different people so they can get government money, and government needs reasons to give out money to build dependency and condition society. The two have done a great job at working hand in hand over the years, its really nothing new, there's just different ways to manipulate information and perception these days.
Let me try to understand.
Corporations import foreigners because the gov gives them money for this purpose ?

Corporations import foreigners because the gov gives them money for this purpose ?
The government wants power and control (feigned as importance or hierarchy, goes back to the days of the Constitutional Convention and Federalist papers), and corporations want money. Government has realized that handing out money will help them achieve their goals, but if they do it directly, a large portion of the population will be offended and they won't get re-elected. However, if it is washed through corporations as tax incentives/credits/rebates and special interest programs, people are either unaware, unoffended, or not intelligent enough to understand what is happening. The latest thing is to hire low cost migrants and offer them immigration assistance. I haven't researched enough to know how the government is washing money into this, but I guarantee you they are:

corporations lobby the feds/states to bend rules, look the other way, offer incentives and kickbacks, freebies on and on to let low skilled people in by the millions to drive wages down

this also has the double whammy affect of many of these poor, unskilled, destitute people need immediate gov't assistance.....this grows the gov't power over an ever increasing # of people

they can now take more money from you and give it to more people (this is how the gov't derives and holds power)
and what are you gonna do......say something?
how dare you not want to help poor people!
think of the children!
you monster!

and round and round we go

Back