Housing market trash

1707963747027.png

Looks like things are starting to cool off here. You can pick up this gutted doublewide with a raggedy two car garage on 1.1 neglected acres for $129,000. :shaking:

And the NAR has eliminated the 6% rule after federal anti-trust ruling
Lets see how this actually plays out

Basically an auction with a long waiting period between bids.

Upset meaning it’s supposed to be well under market?
The amazing thing is that @shawn has posted that at least 3 times in the past couple months that I recall, and every time it’s higher. And it was overpriced the first time.

The amazing thing is that @shawn has posted that at least 3 times in the past couple months that I recall, and every time it’s higher. And it was overpriced the first time.
Isnt that his and Cyd's old place?

Its been a minute but looks like it from what I recall.

I just remember going to a baby shower for their first mini-her...and I think I swam up to the door due to the deluge

I just remember going to a baby shower for their first mini-her...and I think I swam up to the door due to the deluge
I don’t know. Last time I was there was probably 2005.

Nah, this house is city owned. Maybe a tax foreclosure or something, but I don't know.

In that part of town, $5-600k is land value.

Fawk paying those prices to live like that. I prefer standing on my back patio and not being able to see another house.

Fawk paying those prices to live like that. I prefer standing on my back patio and not being able to see another house.
I'd wager 99% of others agree with you (at least in the back) but the options for finding that are getting slimmer and slimmer.

I'd wager 99% of others agree with you (at least in the back) but the options for finding that are getting slimmer and slimmer.
It is just trading convenience of city life for commute time.

Back