Housing market trash

I like it, and was gonna go halves with my distant cousin @drkelly, but with the house at 1600ft elevation, I'm out. They could have at least put it on top of the mountain:
1631303820372.png

Plus, 1800ft ain't a mountain, that's just a big hill. Gotta get up to at least 3000ft to get the edge off the summer heat.

I like it, and was gonna go halves with my distant cousin @drkelly, but with the house at 1600ft elevation, I'm out. They could have at least put it on top of the mountain:
View attachment 356927

Plus, 1800ft ain't a mountain, that's just a big hill. Gotta get up to at least 3000ft to get the edge off the summer heat.
Shit, west of Greensboro is the mountains for me.

A house like that, someone's going to spend $20k just on appliances. :lol:

But, seriously, that's a crappy kitchen.
Apparently y’all’s clients aren’t as high class as some we have been dealing with. Two separate sets of clients have spent over a 100,000 on kitchen appliances. One has 2sets of everything so his chief doesn’t get bogged down. The other client just went all out on a full waterproof outdoor kitchen

Apparently y’all’s clients aren’t as high class as some we have been dealing with. Two separate sets of clients have spent over a 100,000 on kitchen appliances. One has 2sets of everything so his chief doesn’t get bogged down. The other client just went all out on a full waterproof outdoor kitchen
You're right, 20k is low... subzero fridge columns alone are like 11k each.

I'm definitely in favor of a second sink where space allows.

So @trailhugger ia a kitchen snob, @jeepinmatt is an elevation snob and @awheelterd is a safety snob.

I think I’m a “don’t want where I eat to look like a greenhouse with those goofy windows” snob.
I'm not the safety snob, my wife is. Im just trying to avert more marital discord. I'm good enough at provoking that myself.

A house in my neighbourhood:

1637778053626.png

:shaking:

This is Florida and there's no pool. F-that! It's has nothing on my house and no way I'd pay 1/2mil for either.

Back