How do you sleep?

Sleeping attire

• Naked

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Underwear/shorts

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Fully clothed in case of (insert your excuse here)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
drawers only. Used to be nothing but Im a toss and turn sleeper I go from left side to right side to stomach to back every night...as you age and gravity took over..being woken by the feeling of flopping over and landing on your own sac...about the 3rd time I said #neveragain

House built in 1955. Grandpa bought the place brand new after Korea. No HVAC and has never had it. Space heaters are good but makes for a cold night. When you can walk into the kitchen at 6am, open the fridge to warm up, you might be at my house. Crack open a cold one and STFU

Draws or shorts and undertheres. 71 summer, 63 winter, ceiling fan and 24 inch industrial fan for noise and mass air flow. Wife has an electric blanket on her side. It keeps her over there and that's ok. I don't like being slept on due to my fat sweat.

House built in 1955. Grandpa bought the place brand new after Korea. No HVAC and has never had it. Space heaters are good but makes for a cold night. When you can walk into the kitchen at 6am, open the fridge to warm up, you might be at my house. Crack open a cold one and STFU
You are a bad man if you can survive down there with no A/C in the summer. My dad always said Columbia is so hot it wasn’t hell but you could see it from there.

Boxers, depends on the temp, sometimes a t-shirt. This year (and probably my age), some nights insomnia other nights go to bed early don't want to get up in the morning. I thought with everything going on there would be less work, I was wrong we're busier than ever, going to enjoy trying to sleep in over the holidays, until the alarm goes off at 6:45, "Get up our you're going to shit the bed."

Necked; no kids, no pets! Nice warm waterbed with quilt!
Lol I didn't know you could still get a water bed, had one of those back in the 80s.

I'm in the shorts only crowd, my wife wears pajamas and every time she turns over pulls the sheets with her. Feel like someone is strangling me with any kind of shirt on. Also the heat or AC is turned down to 64 or lower at night, got an extra blanket or two on. I've gone to sleep with a beanie on my head before too, for those that are follically (sp?) Challenged.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Butt ass naked and the wife does too. The kids have learned that if they don't want to see us naked to stay out of our room and our bed[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Lol I didn't know you could still get a water bed, had one of those back in the 80s.

I'm in the shorts only crowd, my wife wears pajamas and every time she turns over pulls the sheets with her. Feel like someone is strangling me with any kind of shirt on. Also the heat or AC is turned down to 64 or lower at night, got an extra blanket or two on. I've gone to sleep with a beanie on my head before too, for those that are follically (sp?) Challenged.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Haha, I've had mine since the 80s! Only had to replace the heater 2-3 times. Almost had to replace the thermostat, 20 years back. A neighbor that does electrical repairs, looked at it, & should me how to adjust the spring tension. A year back, I had to tweak it again. Still working! I don't like getting in a cold bed! I adjust the temp, between winter & summer, to whatever suits me.

Back