How do you sleep?

Sleeping attire

• Naked

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Underwear/shorts

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Fully clothed in case of (insert your excuse here)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

BrianGreen

SSG Brian Green
Wife and I were discussing (she was fussing at me) my sleeping attire (well, the lack of). She said I’m the only guy that sleeps naked. I highly doubt that.

7D7359DB-0226-4921-8025-24228B944FC6.jpeg

my wife thinks I’m weird because I sleep on my stomach with my head under the pillow.
Yes. Its like you fell asleep in a tornado drill :lol:

I sleep in my drawers. Used to sleep naked as a jay bird, then came the toddler....

Not unusual.

I'm either shirt and shorts, or shirt only. No shorts is more comfortable until one of the kids ends up in the bed.

Bare ass nekkid is nice in the summer.

I sleep in my drawers. Used to sleep naked as a jay bird, then came the toddler....

Slept naked until kids, now it’s boxers only.

Y'all do know where kids come from, right?

Make the connection...

"I sleep with my wife wrapped around me"
-Noone with kids
:lol:

Y'all do know where kids come from, right?

Make the connection...

Oh, we made the connection alright. Thats WHY we have a toddler.

Depends where I am sleeping, when on a wheeling trip with @77GreenMachine i sleep fully clothed with my back against the wall

They way I was told was no one else slept when I was around due to my snoring o_O

With 2 small dogs on the bed :rolleyes:

Both tend to lick us as a pacifier prior to going to sleep. Then, in the middle of the night if they wake up, more licks, then back to sleep. Therefore, gym shorts and a t-shirt for me. And underware and one of my tshirts for her. Few things more shocking than a dog tongue lick in an area with a bunch of nerve endings waking you up from a deep sleep at 3am o_O

Underoos, bed set at 35, fan on, great wall of pillows separating us :D

I see @Mulishajoe wearing shorts in 20 degree weather, I am sure the fan is blasting and the window open all winter long

I see @Mulishajoe wearing shorts in 20 degree weather, I am sure the fan is blasting and the window open all winter long

Imagine my surprise when he recently got insulated bibs & a jacket to wear over his shorts o_O

Thank goodness we don't have a window in the basement, I'd really freeze! The rest is pretty much spot on...I cocoon in 2 blankets to survive the winter.

Really depends on where and how I land.
I'm pretty all over the board. My wife thinks I'm Looney. I've slept in a toboggan and nothin else or jeans and a t shirt.
Not drunk, just welp sleep.
Some of the best and some of the worst nights have been right where I sat on the sofa.

The only trend is usually once I go out if I wake to discovery what ever I'm to stubborn to disrobe or move to the bedroom.

Combined with really needing to use my c-pap I'm my own worse enemy for sleep quality.

Back