Hurricane Creek

I must be missing something at hurricane creek. I have let it idle through the whole thing in two low. I have run the forest service rds around it from Martha Sundquist to Max Patch and Round mountain campground. I have been to buzzards roost. I have ridden the Cataloochee turnpike. While the area in whole is nice I feel like I am not understanding the draw to it. Is there something I am missing other than goat trail yet to find that

He's been wheeling for a while now while you skipped out on Dixie.
:flipoff2:
You sound like rughead from Wraith fanboying that hard bro :lol:

the-wraith-rughead.jpg

Besides, he can't enter a dick measuring contest...I mean damn, he's not even got the biggest one in his HOUSEHOLD :flipoff2:

I must be missing something at hurricane creek. I have let it idle through the whole thing in two low. I have run the forest service rds around it from Martha Sundquist to Max Patch and Round mountain campground. I have been to buzzards roost. I have ridden the Cataloochee turnpike. While the area in whole is nice I feel like I am not understanding the draw to it. Is there something I am missing other than goat trail yet to find that

Go hang out with buddies and sit around the campfire.

hard to find people that take off in the middle of the week
Huh?

This is a get there Friday night, ride Saturday and BS around the campfire Friday and Saturday night ride.

Back