Hypothetical Cummins EGR delete questions

I'm just pointing out that my 6 speed manual with the 35/75 tunes has lower HP/TQ numbers than the STOCK tuned auto equipped models from the same model year. So saying anything over stock numbers isn't factual. As my (slightly) tuned truck has less nuts than stock auto equipped trucks. Pretty sure both models have the same part number attached to the head bolts.

Can I add a manual VB to my G56?

You sure? I think most of the tunes are hp above stock auto. Should ask your tuner to confirm.

I was there when it was tuned. My finger pointed to "that one" (35/75)

Now for the numbers:
(Mines a 2015)
Screenshot_20191215-222615.png

quite few failed head gaskets on the forums when running extra power. That is why I said 3k earlier. Most of the also put a better valve body in the trans.
To be fair you are partially correct. The head gaskets on 6.7s have been known to fail at stock levels.
But...but those are usually guys pulling super heavy all the time getting the truck hot or the bro guy redlining taking off between each red light.

The biggest warranty issue that I have seen with any of the newer trucks and even into the big rig class is with the emissions systems. If we had 10 emissions trucks come into the shop 8 of them were because something in the emission system failed, not the engine trans or vehicle itself.

Last edited:
LS motor, Muncie 4spd, and a 14 bolt.
You are your fancy 4 speeds.
Powerglides only need 2 and if you must shift only 3 is necessary

You are your fancy 4 speeds.
Powerglides only need 2 and if you must shift only 3 is necessary
Three on the tree leaves room for a center console still so you can store you skoal cans out of sight.

Three on the tree leaves room for a center console still so you can store you skoal cans out of sight.

You can still row gears with a bench seat, and she can slide over to cuddle.

She doesn't mind shifting if the need arises, either. I don't have to take my arm off the back of the seat that way.

If there were a road map for this threads topics it'd look like a bowl of spaghetti.

Long as you don’t add any meatballs. Stock serving bowl is meant for spaghetti only, and according to what @tsconver read on the cooking forum, you can’t add any meatballs. Forum reading experience far outweighs any real world experience of how many meatballs you can add to your spaghetti.

upload_2019-12-16_14-32-31.png

Back