Images/Icons?

Ralphenstein

Al images and icons show up as red X's on my work comp...any idea on some settings I can change. Don't want to holler at my IT guy about this one.

1) What browser are you using?
2) What release of the browser are you using? (Help>About usually gets this info)
3) Do images from other "non-business" sites show up?

If using IE, check Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab>Multimedia to insure "Show Pictures" is checked.

If FireFox, are you also using Adblock? I don't recall if Adblock shows the placeholders when an entire site is blocked...

Speaking as an admin, I rarely block images from a site without blocking it entirely... well, for all the users that is! ;)

I have noticed it being a little slow to load the full page and there were som X' until it was fulling loaded. I am running IE7 on my comp at home when I saw this. works fine from woork with IE6

1) What browser are you using?
2) What release of the browser are you using? (Help>About usually gets this info)
IE 6.0
Caver Dave said:
3) Do images from other "non-business" sites show up?
Yes, and on pirate and FSB.com
Caver Dave said:
If using IE, check Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab>Multimedia to insure "Show Pictures" is checked.
Tis checked
hmmmmm....I can't even see the smilies to the right of the reply box. Checked on another comp here at work. Same there. Must be somethin with our firewall. Don't like NC4x4.

Back