In need of an alignment shop

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
So I have redone the entire front steering on my dodge (ditched the Y and it is now a T!) and I am in desperate need of an alignment. Any good shops in the Winston Salem area that understand how to properly align a front end and understand all the adjustability?

Did you change control arms or just steering? If it was just a new tie rod and drag link. Pull a tape on the front and the back of the front tires. Center the steering wheel and let it ride. It’s how I do mine after setting steering up for people. I’ve even fixed a few alignments on lifted jeeps that shops did with a machine this way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Did you change control arms or just steering? If it was just a new tie rod and drag link. Pull a tape on the front and the back of the front tires. Center the steering wheel and let it ride. It’s how I do mine after setting steering up for people. I’ve even fixed a few alignments on lifted jeeps that shops did with a machine this way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Control arms remained the same, but everything from tie rod, to drag link, to track bar was replaced with a different setup. It is tape aligned but still want it on the rack just to dial it in.

Back