Job Hook Ups

Corning is opening a plant in newton and has one in hickory also. The pay is decent but it's mostly operator positions. I believe they hire through Pro but you could check it out and see.

Where in Newton are you moving to? I live on the Southeast side and work in Hickory.

Just thought I'd post and see what happens, 98%chance we locking in a house this weekend soooo:
Anyone in Newton/kickory/Claremont area looking for one crazy ass worker lol.
My qualifications are:
General Mechanic for solid 10yrs
Built log homes for 4yrs
Hotel/apartment maintenance 4yrs
Forklift operator(sit down, stand up)
Can weld/cut descent
Best of all is my energy and motivation to work. I work at fast pace, moving around cannot stand still (so no standing on machine pushing buttons lol), I'm looking for work in company that's looking for a crazy energetic worker but that will appreciate hard work and take care of that person(s). No drugs, no b.s, no partying, no drama, so I'm very dependable and with the right job, you get my 120% everyday.
If anyone knows a job in the area mentioned, please let me know asap. I promise you won't be disappointed with my work ethic, speed, and very friendly easy to get along family guy. Thank you very much
METALWERX NEEDS HELP in Hickory!

Looking for an entry level guy with mechanical ability. Full or part time. Fab experience helpful, but aptitude is enough! Willingness to work and learn.

You won't be sweeping floors as an entry position! You'll be helping knock out the work here that continues to cover us up!

METALWERX NEEDS HELP in Hickory!

Looking for an entry level guy with mechanical ability. Full or part time. Fab experience helpful, but aptitude is enough! Willingness to work and learn.

You won't be sweeping floors as an entry position! You'll be helping knock out the work here that continues to cover us up!
Oh snap, lol. I'm all ears! Will be back in the am, thank u

my company Clark and Leatherwood is looking to hire a superintendent with some commercial experience, we do both commercial and residential work. We offer full benefits to all employees. Pay would depend on experience. If anyone is interested send me a resume via pm or pm me for my email. Thanks

We need a shipping receiving and inventory control supervisor.

Logistics and 3PL experience
Inventory management
Reconciling and entering receivers against PO's
Raw material tracking
Finished good tracking
Team supervision

We're moving fast on this and need some one quick. This position will be filled in the next week or 2. Exploding company with room for advancement.

Seriously need an Electrical Designer in Winston Salem.

• Revit required
  • AutoCad required
  • PE not required
  • Please no compulsive liars (@Blaze knows what I mean)
  • Every other friday off
  • Production job (i.e. need to be capable of getting the job done and not sitting around with thumb up ass)
  • Some field work/project management, so need to be good with people/clients/contractors
  • field experience a plus

Mechanic/Blogger short-term Part Time contract with major auto parts store.

This is a remote/work from home position.

Work for 35 hours a week (prefer most of it on Monday and Tuesday)

~2 month contract

MUST have automotive knowledge – prefer a true mechanic. ASE Certified a plus.

Approx. 2000 short blogs/pieces of content to review for accuracy by early-November. It takes about 15 minutes to review a blog if you have knowledge.

It also would be most helpful if the you are available on Mondays and Tuesdays as most of the content is being created over the weekend and it would be good to get feedback/approvals back to the team members right away to incent them to continue making them.

If there isn’t enough work available to review, then if you had writing abilities, you could help to create content for product categories.

For example - a water pump category where we would want you to review/verify:

What are reasons Water Pumps fail?
What are some steps you can take to diagnose whether or not you have a water pump issue?
Are there different kinds of water pumps and what are the differences?
What are the steps you need to take to replace a water pump?

Contact Dolly Karnani at dkarnani@apcinc.com or 919-256-6414 if interested.

We need experienced brake press operator and a welder at my work (everything attachments,,aka Corriher implement).

Guys - We are hiring 13 Assemblers/Fork Truck Drivers. The starting pay is around $34,000/year with raises every six months until you max out. (Two years to hit top pay). Benefits are good, 401k, insurance, dental, profit sharing.

We also have an in-house machining program(Five Saturdays), that will bump your pay up into the $40,000 range.

With all the overtime your Capitalist heart desires.

If you are interested, hit me up.

The job is in Marion, a quarter mile down the road from THE FLATS.

I know this is probably the wrong place but.... We are looking for a CDL driver for a dedicated run. Must have a TWIC card. Run picks up in Savannah, Ga to Graniteville, SC Drops/unloads trailer picks up loaded trailer and delivers to Jacksonville, Fl. Starts back the next morning in Savannah. 4 - 5 days a week. Anyone interested can call my office. 843-383-0087

Last edited:
We are currently looking for a service writer in the Durham area. We are a full service tractor and trailer repair shop. Nationalfleetmgt.com for more information on our company.

Also looking for a second shift service writer/parts person for our Greensboro shop.

Also always looking for Diesel technicians in the Durham and Greensboro area. Experience required at this point.

336-409-4982 Billy - can call or text for more information. Calling limited due to work.

We are looking for a mechanical engineer with solid works experience to further our UTV product line. This person also has the opportunity to work in our CNC department as well programming jobs.
Also looking for a welder/fabricator to assemble and weld fixtured parts.
Please email areed@ctraceworx.com if you are interested. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We are looking for a graphic designer.

Whats needed:
>to design graphics, labels, and other
>we require you to have a set availability (i.e. 9-5 or 11am to 2pm)
>available to conference call, and ethically prompt to return missed calls
>able to respond promptly to requests via email (same day, if within work hours)
>high quality required. if your ability is 1990 or early 2000s style, that is not our needs

What to expect:
>fast pace
>be treated like family
>two dozen revisions of each design

We require a "Web 3.0" look. We compete with major brands on the shelf today and our graphics and labels therefore need to be top notch. More importantly, your work ethic will dictate the desirability of your service.

Thank you.

***** NOW HIRING *******
Mini Xtreme of Concord and Mini Xtreme of Harrisburg
Lube Techs and NC State Inspectors
Apply in person at 296 Concord Parkway South
Concord NC 28027
Must have valid Driver’s License
we will pay for you to get your NC Inspection License
Pay based on experience
some make $10. some make $15. ,40 plus hours a week bonus monthly avg 300. to 500 per person

The company I work for in Matthews is looking for pipe welders. Sent me a message if your interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My dad has a glass and custom closet shop in Denver and is looking for an office manager.

Must know computers, some payroll stuff, quickbooks, All the MS programs, be willing to learn, be a good team player, have a good voice on the phone, etc.

Must be willing to learn.

Full time gig for pretty decent pay.

If you are interested or know someone that may be interested, shoot me a PM.

We’re on the hunt again for more people. I’m telling you guys, I love the company I work for and there’s lots of potential for growth.

I need a shipping receiving person and an inventory guy.

Located in High Point. PM me.

*** NOW HIRING *******
Mini Xtreme of Concord and Mini Xtreme of Harrisburg
Lube Techs and NC State Inspectors
Apply in person at 296 Concord Parkway South
Concord NC 28027
Must have valid Driver’s License
we will pay for you to get your NC Inspection License
Pay based on experience
some make $10. some make $15. ,40 plus hours a week bonus monthly avg 300. to 500 per person

Ah, different kind of "cabin". Now I know why "engineering" is needed instead of interior design :lol:

The company I work for in Matthews is looking for pipe welders. Sent me a message if your interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Century??

Back