Job Hook Ups

Dispossible. Facebook told me Trump had shut down science in the government.
What the Facetoobs don't talk about is the pervasive hard-on for military badassery that keeps plenty of work going on

Production Line Work- Second shift training is under way. I need about 20 more heads. Hours are 230-1130. $10/hr, raises at will, with guaranteed raise at 90 days. Up to 20% OT at time and half. If necessary, Business holidays are voluntary and triple time.

I.T. Person- been operating on contract with a local business. Max $50k salary, possibly part time. Just built a new network and servers. $50k annual equipment budget. Actively implementing new ERP. Primary functions, keep systems/emails/security/technology running uninterrupted.

HR person- newly created, Max $50k salary. Make it your own. Primary need to maintain personnel files, ie Onboarding, disciplinary actions, dismissals. Manage employee insurance plans and unemployment/workers comp claims. Coordinate employee trainings and any onsite presentations.

3 medical choices- Best coverage is $125/month for employee or $550/month for family. Also have an HSA and MEC plans under $50/month for employee only coverage. 2 vision/2 dental plans, $20-40/month for employees depending coverage.

10 holidays, up to 2 weeks vacation after 1 year. Annual Christmas bonuses and quarterly/annual performance bonuses.

Last edited:
Lots of CNC machinists needed at my work. Winston Salem, peidmont triad area.

Mill or lathe doesn't matter there is a machine for everyone. But cnc lathe knowledge will get you in the door faster. Standard rate is something like $23/hr, not sure but it's close to that. Please come help me get some of this work done. I'm working 12hrs a day 5-7 days a week and I'm tired of fixing everyones shit. They closed down three smaller plants in North America and all that work is coming here.

We currently have three shifts M-F but are going to 4-10 hr shifts in 2019. Some are M-Th and T-F days and nights and one other shift that's like W-Sat or some shit like that. Don't ask I didn't come up with that lol.

Pm me and I'll give you my email and I can put your resume on top.

Or

Apply at Siemens
3050 Westinghouse Rd. Rural Hall NC

Last edited:
Lots of CNC machinists needed at my work. Winston Salem, peidmont triad area.

Mill or lathe doesn't matter there is a machine for everyone. But cnc lathe knowledge will get you in the door faster. Standard rate is something like $23/hr, not sure but it's close to that. Please come help me get some of this work done. I'm working 12hrs a day 5-7 days a week and I'm tired of fixing everyones shit. They closed down three smaller plants in North America and all that work is coming here.

We currently have three shifts M-F but are going to 4-10 hr shifts in 2019. Some are M-Th and T-F days and nights and one other shift that's like W-Sat or some shit like that. Don't ask I didn't come up with that lol.

Apply at Siemens
3050 Westinghouse Rd. Rural Hall NC

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don’t forget to mention joe Jones in the referral box :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Production Line Work- Second shift training is under way. I need about 20 more heads. Hours are 230-1130. $10/hr, raises at will, with guaranteed raise at 90 days. Up to 20% OT at time and half. If necessary, Business holidays are voluntary and triple time.

I.T. Person- been operating on contract with a local business. Max $50k salary, possibly part time. Just built a new network and servers. $50k annual equipment budget. Actively implementing new ERP. Primary functions, keep systems/emails/security/technology running uninterrupted.

HR person- newly created, Max $50k salary. Make it your own. Primary need to maintain personnel files, ie Onboarding, disciplinary actions, dismissals. Manage employee insurance plans and unemployment/workers comp claims. Coordinate employee trainings and any onsite presentations.

3 medical choices- Best coverage is $125/month for employee or $550/month for family. Also have an HSA and MEC plans under $50/month for employee only coverage. 2 vision/2 dental plans, $20-40/month for employees depending coverage.

10 holidays, up to 2 weeks vacation after 1 year. Annual Christmas bonuses and quarterly/annual performance bonuses.

Production and IT roles filled. Still need HR. Experience unimportant if you know a fresh grad.

I know of a place in Matthews, NC looking for one or two GOOD welders. @jeepinmatt can expound on actual type or experience needed. I know they do municipal, nuclear, space shuttle type stuff but will probably pay in the general welding scale! lol

I know of a place in Matthews, NC looking for one or two GOOD welders. @jeepinmatt can expound on actual type or experience needed. I know they do municipal, nuclear, space shuttle type stuff but will probably pay in the general welding scale! lol
You couldn't think of anyone that currently works there to tag???

If you can tig weld pipe and want a job let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Office assistant/Admin needed. In Charlotte

Commercial Drywall company looking for someone who can do billing, invoices, AIA documents, lien waivers and job tracking entry of labor and materials. Plus NC notary preferred.
Prefer someone with construction background so they aren't being trained from the ground up.

-HR position is still open.
-looking for some good batchers/compounders with a biochemistry background or comparable experience. $20-25/hr plus OT
-R&D lab technicians. $15-20/hr plus OT

The company I work for in Matthews is looking for pipe welders. Sent me a message if your interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
We are looking for pipe fitters and tig welders again. In Matthews. No travel. Work days M-F 6am - 2pm. Let me know if you are interested or know someone.

Carotek.com

This is an example of the type of skids we build.
61420962cd8066c1c2eaa0ff452659cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We are looking for pipe fitters and welders again. In Matthews. No travel. Work days M-F 6am - 2pm. Let me know if you are interested or know someone.

Carotek.com

This is an example of the type of skids we build.
61420962cd8066c1c2eaa0ff452659cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
As a former employee, I can vouch that it's a good place to work and they make some really nice stuff.

Expanding, filling in holes and improving weak links on second shift. It's not demanding work, but there are quotas to fill and expectations to hit. Primary duties are filling product, capping product, labeling product and packing out finished goods. Now offering discretionary quota/performance bonuses. Perfect role(s) for someone that just needs a shot, don't particularly care about past baggage or education level...just need a good work ethic.

Last edited:
Exhibit Builder / Cabinet Maker

Looking for a full time commercial cabinet maker with laminating experience to work in the trade show industry.

Ideal Candidate Profile:
  • Cabinet maker with 5 years of experience working with shop tools (table saws, routers, etc.)
  • Self-motivated with good problem solving skills.
  • Ability to read blueprints and/or construction plans.
  • Ability to work independently when necessary.
  • Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office and email. Other computer knowledge a bonus.
  • CNC experience a bonus.
  • Must have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities:
  • Build cabinetry, backwalls per construction drawings.
  • Build and fit crates to house exhibit cabinetry. Typical crates are 4ft x 4ft x 8ft.
  • Laminate cabinetry and backwalls.
  • Set up booths being built – which can range from 10ft x 20ft inline booth at 8ft tall to 50ft x 90ft island booth at 16ft tall.
Education Requirements:
  • High school degree (College/Trade school experience a plus)
Physical Requirements:
  • Must be able to consistently lift and handle 50-75 pounds worth of material
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Interested applicants should send us a note at opportunities@neuconcepts.net.

Our lumberyard in Raleigh is looking for a Class B CDL driver. Must have Class B CDL, medical card and a clean record.
You will be working for our family business making pickups and deliveries within approx 1.5 hours of Raleigh.
Pay will be based on experience. No weekends or holidays.
Tasks will be making deliveries in a flatbed or flatbed dump truck. Occasional pickups at lumber mills and also general helping out in the lumberyard.

The yard is located just off exit 297 on I40.

PM me or email Jody@networklumber.com

Oliver's is Hiring! We are looking for an entry level person to assemble driveshafts. No experience necessary, you just need to be mechanically inclined with a strong work ethic. Monday through Friday, no weekends. Must have a valid NC Driver licence and reliable transportation. Welding experience is a plus, but no required. $12-18 an hour to start, based on the person and experience. Applicants, please go to our Oliver's Face Book page and do an application or send your resume to oliversdriveline@gmail.com - No phone calls.

Atlantic Clean Fuel is hiring. We are based out of Taylorsville NC. This will be physical labor job cleaning fuel tanks above and below ground. Must have clean drivers license, dependable transportation, pass a drug test, and subject to random drug testing. Work will be Monday-Friday with some weekend work. The work is for the biggest part all out of town and we pay for meals and hotels along with boots and work uniforms. The pay is salary pay starting out around $2500.00. After a term of employment applicant will need to get a class a no air brake endorsement license. If any questions message me and I will Get back with you as soon as I can.

Frabrication, welding, manual machining, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and some electrical knowledge is what I got.
Currently maintaining and trouble shooting Garage door Manufacturing equipment. Have worked in High Fructose manufacture, Fiber Optic Manufacture, all things Firetruck, and Metal Fabrication.

I'm looking for a job again. I can learn where needed. Just looking for a place where the people don't suck. The atmosphere and the chance to learn is most important to me.

Frabrication, welding, manual machining, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and some electrical knowledge is what I got.
Currently maintaining and trouble shooting Garage door Manufacturing equipment. Have worked in High Fructose manufacture, Fiber Optic Manufacture, all things Firetruck, and Metal Fabrication.

I'm looking for a job again. I can learn where needed. Just looking for a place where the people don't suck. The atmosphere and the chance to learn is most important to me.
So this is your resume right?

Back