Just another bandeirante build

Welcomeisland

upload_2019-9-8_17-1-5.jpeg

Oh..........my. More info please!!

And that shop wall is sexy! I don't know what I want more of.

I have never posted anything before or had any social media of any kind so cut me some slack on spelling and tech stuff. Keeping this mild because it is so extremely rare to have one or to have one in the USA. Spring over gears and lockers and gold wheels. It’s already a 5 speed with the Mercedes diesel. This one came from the Brazil. It will probably get air conditioning next summer.

That is one awesome looking rig!
Looks like it is in awesome shape.
Welding perches?
Are you adding lift to the rig?

Spring over as he stated in the third post in this thread.

Bump for more pictures.

I’d love to have one of these...

Is the the top removable like the old ones? What year is this gem?

Got all of my gears and lockers back from east coast gear supply!! If you have never gotten anything from these guys you need to. They have been great and fast at getting me stuff. Went with the electric locker instead of the arb with this one. It will not be on any trail that a limb can scratch it but I will drive it out west and run Colorado or Moab.

Heck yea buddy I take it we will not be taking this one out in high rock lol i need to get up there soon! #keeponkeepingon

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hell No on the lake crossing! I just got a new phone after I destroyed my old one. I lost most of the build pics on this one but it was just a spring over. Dave at Oliver’s knocked out the driveshaft and she is silky smooth other than the Mercedes diesel buzzing down the road. I will post a pic tomorrow. I took three leafs out of the back and it’s still to high in the back for me. I will make some shackles soon to fix it. The only good look is a level truck. If I hear the term “Carolina squat” one more time I am going to start tell people I am from Georgia.

Back