Katrina Relief Help Needed.. Please read

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Hello all,

I am passing this along for anyone that is in High Point area that can help.
They still need help to fill these rigs…

These are good folks that are going out of there way to help.. please help if you can

Thanks
Ken C
CNC 2005 Pres

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ken....you are my friend ....I need help,

I am making a "Hurricane Katrina" emergency crisis response trip to "ground zero".....the same suffering pictures you see on TV. We will be working in the Biloxi, MS region over the next several days. It has been wiped out! IS THERE ANYTHING YOU COULD DO, ANYONE GROUP OR PERSON YOU COULD CONTACT, TO HELP ME FILL OUR TWO BIG RIGS, COMPLETELY FULL, BEFORE WE DEPART. I will delay my departure until full. We have several teams waiting on our arrival even as I type. We still have lots of cargo space available. Help me if you can. All details, story, info below. Jim McClure

Final Appeal: our 53 foot Tractor-Trailer and 46 foot Renegade rig is now being loaded at our ministry warehouse facility. We will then go to the two (North & South) High Point sites, where we will make sure we are fully loaded. We do not want to leave town until we have full loads. We will delay departure until we are full!!!HELP US IF YOU CAN AT THIS LAST HOUR. HELP US FILL THESE RIGS, HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO:

ONE.....drop off donated goods at the two sites listed below. We are in desparate need of baby items, water and more. Even at this late hour help us get the word out. Help us fill these rigs to the ceiling for our desparate disaster victims.

>baby food, formula >diapers >coolers >ice >towels

>drinks of any kind (water, soft drinks) >bleach, gloves

>cleaning supplies >underwear >blankets >tarps

>canned & packaged food >first aid items

TWO......your donations have made this possible. Any size donation is appreciated. Our fellow citizens and neighbors are at their best in times of crisis. Thank you for standing with us.

Drop Off locations: Move as fast as you can to the following sites.......1) North High Point Site = New Day Church, 2101 Westchester Drive, drop off items in rear of building 2) South High Point Site = Southside Hardware, 2937 South Main Street, Archdale, place all items under large blue tarp behind big propane tank.

Conclusion: Please help us get the word out immediately! We have crews on the ground now, waiting for our arrival in AL/MS, whole communities gone! We are teamming up with Mike Dillaber, Long-Term Recovery Coordinator, years of experience.....go to: www.volunteermobile.org. Besides giving out the emergency supplies, we will be moving debris, chainsaw work, assisting teams in every way. We will also hold a Sunday Rally....singing, sharing, encouraging, then back to work. If you are a skilled worker, have your own transportation and want a meaningful "Labor Day Weekend" consider going with us? GET FOLKS MOVING TO THE DROP OFF LOCATIONS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

This Emergency Response, "Project Katrina" is totally carried out by Faith & Good Works people. Every donation of any size is appreciated. God Bless you all.

Contact Information: Note that all pledges (donations) are tax deductable, as we are a 501-C, non-profit church ministry, 28th year of ministry. Thanks to all, Rev. Jim McClure

World Outreach Network (W.O.N.) & McClure Family Ministries (a ministry of Network Church, Inc.), 4738 Peace Road, Trinity, NC 27370, ph. 336.861.7546, mobile 336.688.7044, 7041, 7042, email wonmcfam@aol.com

All donations, make payable to "Project Katrina, W.O.N."

Back