Kodak rock closed?

Case in point. Was the damage really that bad? Its only been a few years and the earth is rapidly taking the trail back. I wish something could be done to get this trail back open.
It was never about the trail damage from what I was always told. It was about the archeological site that vehicles were going through.... at least that's the story I remember.

It was never about the trail damage from what I was always told. It was about the archaeological site that vehicles were going through.... at least that's the story I remember.

That's because the entire Uwharrie mountain range is an archaeological site. Or, so they say...

They would have never been discovered had the trail not been there. Looks like they are doing lots of archaeillogical excavation these days.

There is another part of the forest that had Archaeological artifacts but that didn't stop them from making a hiking/biking trail out of that area. A friend who lives near and knew of the site informed me of this.

I read back through the whole thread yesterday. The forest service put out a bulletin saying it was about excessive damage. Such horse poo. Has anyone seen all the logging done? All about the Benjamin’s.

Just received my email from Terry. Permanent Closure. Just what we knew would happen. Signed by the new district ranger.

Back