KOH discussion thread

Bummer, Feed went down. HEY EVERYONE... HAMMERTOWN COMPLETELY LOST POWER JUST NOW. OUR PRODUCTION TRAILER IS COMPLETELY DEAD AND DARK.. I AM USING BACKUP COMMS AND MY LAPTOP BATTERY TO TALK TO YOU....

I just went home. Watching it on tv instead of my phone. And I can drink beer here. ROKU->livestream app.

Wayland Campbell was first across the line, with Shannon about half a minute behind. With adjusted time, Shannon was faster by about 40 seconds, so he's the King. Pretty awesome, and he came across on 3 tires because he tried to pass Wayland and the boy put his dad into a rock!

Which buggy do they keep saying was supposed to "Change KOH forever"? They've said it a few times now and I've missed the first half of that commentary every time.

Which buggy do they keep saying was supposed to "Change KOH forever"? They've said it a few times now and I've missed the first half of that commentary every time.
That was some IFS/IRS buggy. Super flexy. Didn't catch which/who it was though, and they said it wasn't making as huge an impact as expected.

Wayland Campbell was first across the line, with Shannon about half a minute behind. With adjusted time, Shannon was faster by about 40 seconds, so he's the King. Pretty awesome, and he came across on 3 tires because he tried to pass Wayland and the boy put his dad into a rock!
Nuts! I was tuned in the last 3 hours instead of--- er I mean while working... but close to the end had to leave work and since Rachael had a migraine, had to pick up dinner... by the time I got home I had missed this.

I watched almost all day. Lost the feed late in the day and missed the end. Watching 10th place and after.

The course, coverage and race were spot on this year. Action all day.

Except for the power loss they had twice. I can't wait to see some of the additional video that comes out.

That was some IFS/IRS buggy. Super flexy. Didn't catch which/who it was though, and they said it wasn't making as huge an impact as expected.

I bet in a couple years when they work more kinks out of it it will roll and maybe be a top contender. Look at the top cars now, more and more IFS every year in the top.

If it's the one from australia, it just finished.

I'd like to see more on that build, anyone know names or info? I would love to do a build like that, if I had the money and knew what actually worked off-road. That was a dream project that me and my friend in Colorado would bullshit about over beers. He's a Jeep guy and brilliant engineer, and could probably make it work pretty well. I'm pretty sure what we were talking about was like a SXS that was built well enough to take abuse and not break and had larger tires, but this was before SXS got popular. So kinda like a lighter weight KOH buggy.

Last edited:
Back