Las Vegas Tips and Tricks

1) Fuck Jason Aldean
2) If I was going to shoot up a joint... it would probably be youtube... lol

Bumping this to the top,
Anyone been to Vegas since Covid? I'm going for my 50th, in 2 weeks. My wife bought plane tickets and room for 4 nights under a $1000. Will spend a little time gambling, staying at the Venitian, but looking for other things too, Hoover Dam for sure, maybe Grand Canyon, red rocks or another national park. Freemont, catch a show, maybe rent a jeep and find some trails.

We went last year, was supposed to be in April but got pushed to june, it was weird. Hardly anyone walking down the strip, But there was enough open that we still had a good time. I think almost everything is open now.

We went in October, most things were open, the trams were not. Masks required when sitting at the tables and games gambling but if you’re drinking it’s loosely enforced. It was my first time there but seemed to be plenty of people there walking the strip and such, our trip was through the week ending on Saturday, Friday night it definitely got busier.....also, no shows were going on when we were there, though that may have changed by now

Thanks for the replies, I'm going out on a limb and renting a jeep from Turo, kinda like Air BNB but for vehicles, total is about $500 for the 4 days, we were going to rent a car and then a jeep for one day for much more. Just PLAN on dirt roads nothing serious more scenic.
Screenshot_20210301-105507_Turo.jpg

For sure, though I'm showing her a ton of love right now, new cooling system, going to a T18, holley fuel injection, maybe deeper 4.10 gears and new Sliders. Just got the heads rebuilt. Got Grants axle back under his this weekend, so now I can re focus on the 5.

20210228_144942.jpg

Guy from work just got back yesterday, everything is open at 35% capacity, people all over on the weekend. He didn’t say if shows and all that were going on. He did say “old” Vegas was like nothing ever happened

Yeah, flying back to Charlotte now. Freemont was pretty packed, usual topless nun, dominatrix taking pictures with the 5 and 7 year old boys..... many places closed early and also open later in the week. Had a hard time finding a place we wanted to eat after 7pm on Sunday. Monday opened up at 50 percent I think. Reservations are a good idea now.

Back