Last night I dreamed I was at a CTB meeting...

Andy J.

Doin’ it LIVE
...sitting next to @CasterTroy during a section of the meeting where @amcjeepman was leading a discussion about the yearly budget. The topic was how much money should the club give to help COVID victims in Japan. Troy and I decided that a much better idea would be to use the club funds to purchase a massive fuel storage tank and stock up on low-priced fuel before the Russians and Saudis cut oil production and the prices go back up.

Afterwards, we took off to find some trails, but had to stop at Troy’s farm house to load up on food and ammo. Troy kissed his smoking hot wife and his kids showed off the new pig pen in the back yard, which was right next to where the ammo was stashed.

Then we took off up the road and stopped to fill up on fuel at the club’s new massive storage tank. Then I woke up.

Maybe I’m spending too much time on NC4x4 lately. :rolleyes:

Maybe you gained knowledge in your sleep, about Trump calling his buddy Val, & the Prince, today, on raising the Crude price? I mean it was a Good call. A perfect call. So good for us, & uh, everyone! So many Good people work in the oil industry & we need to protect them form layoffs. It's good, all good, we'll see.
Troy [might] have built a shooting gallery, Under his new Ponderosa. I once worked at a small mansion, that had a shooting gallery, in the basement!
Dreaming naked? Heck yea, it's the only sex I get!

Back