Let’s play a game

“You run like the wind, baby.”
I’m sorry, wife. That’s true. She can’t say it about me too, so it’s fair. We both just sit all day long because we work online. We just play something like free cell solitaire online the rest of the time. This calms down, but still, no physical activity.
I guess I’ll soon be so fat that I won’t be able to walk properly, and my Jeep will break in two if I decide to get in. I should start doing some sports NOW.

Last edited:
You can only call one your “shit box” and not walk away with a black eye
I had a 1980 cj7 That gave me 2 black eyes and 20 stiches in my face for calling it a shit box doing 60mph down the highway one night with no wind shield and the hood blew up hitting me in the face. Then had to drive a mile to moms house and she freaked out from all the blood and about run us through the wall in her garage so i made her stop and let my brother drive me to the hospital before i get in another wreck. That was in 1991 and they told my wife not to look at me it will mark the baby and she did and marked my son when he was born 2 months later with the same marks as the scars on my face. Lucky they went away as he grew up.
Morrow of the story don't call your jeep a shit box while doing 60 mph down the road make sure you are parked first. lol

Back