Mayonnaise-Dukes
Livermush-Hunters
Drink-Cheerwine or sundrop
Eggs are pronounced aggs
It’s not tobacco it’s baccor
Dale Earnhardt
Awesome Bill from Dawsonville

Y’all need anything else I have plenty more of Rutherford county living

Just changed the ol in the old ladies car tonight. I like to pour it in the creek and watch them purdy colors

Don't forget to light it after that. lol

So i tried to find the picture of the lake on fire, i will post it if i can find it.

This is right up @jeepinmatt alley.

We were all down at my buddy's parents lake house having a good time. While a few of us were grilling dinner, the rest started gathering wood for a bonfire. At some point a friend of a friend that nobody was supervising grabbed a gas jug from the dock when they couldn't get the fire to stay going. Apparently dumbass found out real quick the embers would set gas on fire and the fire ran up into the gas can. He then freaked out and threw the can into the lake. The fire then melted the gas can and the fire spread across the top of the water and drifted under the docks. While i grabbed the water hose and started wetting down the dock boards, my buddy whose parents owned the house ran and jumped on the jetski and used the jet to spray and redirect the fire toward the middle of the lake. While everyone else just watched in shock.

I"m Going to put my toboggan on to go outside and unhook the hose pipe before it freezes.

Those two confused the shit out of this Yank. Toboggan is a sled and WTF is a hose pipe?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

tobaggon goes on your head, a beanie is followed by the work “baby”

Staple of my diet. Had one with cheese this morning.
Healthiest way to eat a Cajun Filet biscuit is to give it to your skinny friend.

Best way is to get it with egg and take it home and melt a couple fat slices of cheddar and stick em on top. Easily 12 times better than that crap American cheese.

Back