Lets See a Pic of Your tow rig and trailer.

Rare picture of me actually going wheeling.
This is from the veterans ride at ure
1047b46d809f1c6770ce2524f6b3c69d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Picked up a 2017 Kaufman last night. 24ft full tilt, 14k lb capacity and both the winch and tilt hydraulics are wireless. Trailer looked brand new when I went and looked at it.
20181207_085656.jpg

Picked up a 2017 Kaufman last night. 24ft full tilt, 14k lb capacity and both the winch and tilt hydraulics are wireless. Trailer looked brand new when I went and looked at it.
View attachment 281611
That's exactly what I need, except in a deckover form. If you don't mind sharing, how much was it? (that way I'll know how much they are new :shaking:)

That's exactly what I need, except in a deckover form. If you don't mind sharing, how much was it? (that way I'll know how much they are new :shaking:)
I bought it used and it could be for sale.

I think he was hinting that used trailers cost just as much as new ones.

I think he was hinting that used trailers cost just as much as new ones.
Well that went over my head. But I got an awesome deal on this one, not even close to new price.

I plan to be at Uwharrie camping this Saturday. Pulled the bed off a trailer I bought earlier this year so I can use this trailer to haul the RZR down. With minor modification the RZR should be a perfect fit. This would be a really cool buggy hauler too, I think it is rated for 9k lbs and only weighs probably 2-3k empty.

The bed is attached with 4 container locks which I thought was a pretty awesome idea.

View attachment 279564 View attachment 279565

That bed looks like it’d be cool on a dually, if it’s wide enough

You didn’t get rid of the flatbed did you? That truck was sweet!
Thanks but I did, I don't need two trucks. It didn't go far my Grandpa bought it and has been driving it around daily.

How is it on gas?

How is it on gas?
Got 14.7 on the way home from Kentucky. I figure its going to be in the 13-15 range. My 13 1500 I traded in was getting 15-16 around town. And was starting to have issues with the AFM problems.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

New tow rig I got a couple weeks ago. Drove to Kentucky to get it.
2019 Chevy 2500HD
6.0l
Midnight edition
648f6eae5dec3678e5125ab2181cc3da.jpg
f259095db2ad2e9a61ccfbd284e49dc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I generally don't like murdered out trucks, but that one looks really good. Nice truck!

20181117_120700.jpg

Needed something more "modern" than my old 93 for shuttling to Chapel Hill and back. Something about having more amenities such as air conditioning, air bags, and a real back seat. We thought about getting my wife something new and handing her car down to me, but then anytime the family wanted to come on a trip involving towing something we'd have to take two cars. So instead I scoured the internet and went to a little town called Seabring FL and picked this up the weekend before Veteran's Day. 2015 Longhorn, fully deleted, just over 100k miles.

Duane

Did you keep the 93 or sell it?

Back