license GONE

chromerunner

The Scrambler
well ive been fighting this for a while now. it all started when i spanked and i mean spanked a honda. but it was stupid and should have been done at the track. anywaz i got pulled and charged with -in willfull speed comp-. Just got the word today that in ten days my license is gone for 6months. my only hope is that my lawyer can talk to the state trooper and hook me up then its like today never happened(insert praying and begging smilie here).

i dont know what to do with 6months of no driving:(
at least ill have time to build my rig:shaking:

i get ten days though b4 i turn them in so ill still get to enjoy DPG this weekend:wheel:

have your attorney ask for a school/work exemption.
They are relatively easy to get.
Depending on your job that may be limitless.
I had one for 12 months for same thing. I had job title of ops manager at the time. I could always say I was on the way from a job site...though never got pulled.

definitely sucks

Though I suppose it is for the good of everyone on the street. Though I dont know your circumstances there are different level of street racing. (mine was stop light to stop light style with a top speed of probably 50 mph...)

As said, your Attorney should be able to get you priveldges for work/school. Mine took about a day for him to run around and get two signatures to over rule the DMV on my suspension.

6 months will fly by.

But did you learn anything ??? Other than to try harder to get out of it ???

That an angry cop puts on handcuffs pretty freaking tight, that's what I remember.

have your attorney ask for a school/work exemption.
They are relatively easy to get.
Depending on your job that may be limitless.
I had one for 12 months for same thing. I had job title of ops manager at the time. I could always say I was on the way from a job site...though never got pulled.
definitely sucks
Though I suppose it is for the good of everyone on the street. Though I dont know your circumstances there are different level of street racing. (mine was stop light to stop light style with a top speed of probably 50 mph...)

the judge wouldnt give me any exceptions to drive, i tried hard bc how am i suppose to go to school/ work???:shaking:

im a stright line guy, empty steet, country road, no body to injury but ourselves. i dont want to say my top speed but i was clocked at 95 while slowing. i wish the bet would have been worth the 6months time.

it wasnt a rx-7. it was a mazda 6 (few some mods lol)

all in all i learned to keep it at the track. (insert dumbass smilie)

yeah i would say if you have a job then you will easily be able to get a work exemption and be able to drive to and from work. one of my buddies who is still in high school and very stupid cus he probably wont graduate on time got a speeding ticket on capital blvd in raleigh for 113 in a 55. he has a job after school and they took his license for a year but they are allowing him to drive to school and to work and cant be out past 8 at night. this was in a 2001 SS camaro. although he wasnt racing, 113 is pretty damn fast last time i checked and he could have done some serious damamge if he wrecked.

you should be in good shape on this one

damn it took me a while to type that cus you posted up twice before i could even get that out. tryin to multitask=me very slow

yeah i would say if you have a job then you will easily be able to get a work exemption and be able to drive to and from work. one of my buddies who is still in high school and very stupid cus he probably wont graduate on time got a speeding ticket on capital blvd in raleigh for 113 in a 55. he has a job after school and they took his license for a year but they are allowing him to drive to school and to work and cant be out past 8 at night. this was in a 2001 SS camaro. although he wasnt racing, 113 is pretty damn fast last time i checked and he could have done some serious damamge if he wrecked.

you should be in good shape on this one
i got the ticket back in sep 06, today was my appeal. so im in no shape, driving previlages are outof the question lol. i have no licence unless i get a miricale from the state trooper. so driving previlages are out. everyone pray for me please:beer:

Good luck, I lost mine when I was about 22 for 6 months after barrel rolling a 2002 turbo out across a field near the train station in Greensboro, I beat the mustang but didn't make the turn. I distroyed a car that couldn't be replaced and paid out the ass for insurance for several years after that. It didn't help that the Greensboro PD had the train station staked out for some reason and witnessed the race from the start to my crash...doouhhh!

but i was clocked at 95 while slowing. (insert dumbass smilie)

no offense, but it amazes me the way most of the guys on here are so quick to jump on a kid for offroading in a construciton site, but don't really seem to care about some fucktard ricen around at 100+ mph on the streets.

no offense, but it amazes me the way most of the guys on here are so quick to jump on a kid for offroading in a construciton site, but don't really seem to care about some fucktard ricen around at 100+ mph on the streets.
Yes and he's about to pay the price. Sounds like the PD got to him before the people on here did.

Well this is a 4x4 board..
If he splatters his brains in a rice cook off, he gives ricers a bad name and peoplee leave us alone for a while.

If he trespasses and gets caught 4wheeling, it makes US look bad. See the difference?

Actually both are wrong.
I have done both.
I should not have done either.
I will drive stupid fast again (every time the Sstang hits the street...its just a requiremnet)
I will not trespass to wheel....maybe my priorities ARE screwed up...

I dont agree w/ it but....
Mazda 6.... what happened to the days of 5.0 Mustangs......

Gas prices?
:)
Plus sleeperish looking cars are the way to go. Always loved the station wagons with the big blocks and shaved axles.
Nothing says sleeper like a huge early 80s wagon :D

Well this is a 4x4 board..
If he splatters his brains in a rice cook off, he gives ricers a bad name and peoplee leave us alone for a while.
If he trespasses and gets caught 4wheeling, it makes US look bad. See the difference?
Actually both are wrong.
I have done both.
I should not have done either.
I will drive stupid fast again (every time the Sstang hits the street...its just a requiremnet)
I will not trespass to wheel....maybe my priorities ARE screwed up...

yea, i hear you.

hope you get it worked out chromerunner!

yea it was stupid. that was the first thing i told my officer. and im paying for it now (hopefully not but thats a longgggggg chance bet) anyways i knew where i was racing. theres no houses or anybody near by for me to hurt. i just happened to roll up on a state trooper that was parked in the woods. HHHHmmmmmm wonder what he was doing. i thought i would also get murdered on here for this but i guess most of us have been there. live and learn.

QUOTE:

Gas prices?

Plus sleeperish looking cars are the way to go. Always loved the station wagons with the big blocks and shaved axles.
Nothing says sleeper like a huge early 80s wagon

Here's a pic of my buddies 700hp sleeper.... I dont know if any of you get Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords mag but Jon and his brother Jeremy were in it last year..

The car's a total sleeper stock looking Cobra w/ a T76 turbo and a whole lot more... I think he's running around 9.50's in the 1/4.

Attachments

• J1.jpg
    J1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 274
  • J2.jpg
    J2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 233
the cobra sign would scare me off lol but 7oo hp is pretty good.

since were on sleepers. heres what my dads into and building (notice the sig)

first gen 84 mazda rx-7 GSLSE the original rotartys can run with 5.0's but this one has a
few small mods like........ big block 400 pulling around 500-600 ponies. should be finished around christmas. would tell more but he dosnt like me saying much about it. its not a 700hp beast but will be pretty damn quick since overall weight will be 2200. and a nice sleeper. until you crank it up lol

hey cory. keep your head up- 6 months will fly by as young as
you are. and like you said you will have time to work on your rig.
same thing happened to me when i was a teenager, lost em
for one month the first time, six months the next.

dawg

totally different impact. it doesn't matter how many people get caught doing stupid/illegal things on the street, they're not going to shut public streets down. if 4 wheelers get a bad name for a few bad apples, our useable land is at risk.

live and learn man, you'll get through it. i've lost my license twice and spent a night in jail. i'm still not a saint on the road, but with a little self control i've gotten alot better in the past couple of years. one of the reasons i dumped myself into 4 wheeling was to get away from that scene and spend my money on something besides going faster.

it doesn't sound like you had a very good lawyer though. unless you've had alot of trouble before this.

Back